So I've looked around the forum a little and I think a place like this to post hands and get feedback can be a really valuable asset... I've been playing poker for probably 10 years, but just recently online... I deposited $50 on FTP about two months ago and have had some really good results in the 45-man $10 sngs. Ive been running really well as shown by my stats on SS:Games played: 158Av. Profit: $10Av. Stake: $9Av. ROI: 95%Total Profit: $$1,524I'm wondering what kind of a sample size I need to be sure I can beat this game regularly so I can move up... Any insight is greatly appreciated...PIAB

Welcome. I'd say that you've shown that you can at least beat the $11 45 mans for a profit. The next step is moving up which is dependant on your bankroll. I'm not sure what type of roll you should have to move up to higher stakes, possibly another guru can answer that one.

So I've looked around the forum a little and I think a place like this to post hands and get feedback can be a really valuable asset...
Meh, you sort of don't qualify for this, but I haven't done it for a while: ****************Hello, there, <insert name>! Welcome, welcome, welcome! We're always glad to hear from people from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>! I'm from <insert region, state or city of origin>. We're almost neighbors! (Ha ha!) Did you know that <insert name> was from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>, too? You should pm <him/her>. Say, I noticed that you mentioned <insert topic> ... I'm sure there are a lot of people here with the same interests. Well, it's good to meet you, and, say ... watch out for old <insert name of most recently active forum curmudgeon>, <he's/she's> a little salty at first, but once you get to know <him/her>, you'll see that <he/she> has a heart of gold and a lot of interesting things to say. Good luck, <insert name>, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot!

We should both hang out and get "flamed" together.Hopefully the people setting me on fire will then find it funny to set you on fire and leave you on a doorstep.

I clicked hoping to be the first to reference Billy Madison.. dammit, nh.Welcome to the forum, poo. Check out the Strategy sections for better ideas on bankroll management, beating certain levels, etc...

So I've looked around the forum a little and I think a place like this to post hands and get feedback can be a really valuable asset... I've been playing poker for probably 10 years, but just recently online... I deposited $50 on FTP about two months ago and have had some really good results in the 45-man $10 sngs. Ive been running really well as shown by my stats on SS:Games played: 158Av. Profit: $10Av. Stake: $9Av. ROI: 95%Total Profit: $$1,524I'm wondering what kind of a sample size I need to be sure I can beat this game regularly so I can move up... Any insight is greatly appreciated...PIAB
Personally i think you're a world class player and should move up straight away, you should get all the money you have and put all of it on the tables in one go.Also if your screenname is poo in a bag too i dont think you can go wrong.

I guess I just think 150 sngs is too small a sample size to get a true judge of performance. Regardless of bankroll, how many sngs would give me a better idea? 500? 1000?and yeah, my sn is ridiculous... I know. Just wanted my name on FTP to be the same as here

I guess I just think 150 sngs is too small a sample size to get a true judge of performance. Regardless of bankroll, how many sngs would give me a better idea? 500? 1000?and yeah, my sn is ridiculous... I know. Just wanted my name on FTP to be the same as here
742 SNGs is officially the optimal number.
No further explanation needed i guess.
im God..and I approve this message
We should both hang out and get "flamed" together.Hopefully the people setting me on fire will then find it funny to set you on fire and leave you on a doorstep.
lol. I love this joke account. That reminds me, I need to go bump something in OT in a few minutes.