Aq In Mp 5k Guaranteed On Stars

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP3 (t4190)Hero (t5435)Button (t5770)SB (t8240)BB (t4765)UTG (t1565)UTG+1 (t3007)MP1 (t5565)MP2 (t7090)Preflop: Hero is CO with qd.gif, ac.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t300, MP1 calls t300, 1 fold, MP3 calls t300, Hero???Never know what to do in these spots, If i'm gonna raise it's gonna have to be to 1500+ which is committing around 30% of my stack with a relatively weak hand,Can I just muck it here despite no one showing real strength in the hand?

raising to 1000 when theres 1225 in there already?
Thing is 1000 is 1/3rd of the 1st raiser's stack so that's a huge ammount for him. He could see a flop, but it's gonna be ugly for him if he misses. He'll either have to move in after the flop or fold. He's got no room left to make moves postflop. Thing is i usually see people making this minraise in EP with either a huge hand or a mediocre hand like KT. I don't see the 1st raiser calling 1/3rd of his stack with KT especially with 2 behind him left to act. I suspect he might go allin, in which case you can get away from it, but else he's probably folding.MP1 has a bigger stack indeed, but i really can't put him on a big hand in this scenarion, flat calling a minraise in that position where a million others could limp behind. He might have a small pair or suited connecters, but i don't see him calling 1k(1/5th) of his stack with that either.Kinda the same for MP3, he's a bit shorter than MP1 even, he really can't have a big hand here either.If no1 behind you wakes up with a big hand(even if some1 does it's likely he'll fold due to all the action unless it's real big), then it's only the 1st one you should be really worried about and i suspect he will either shove or fold. If he shoves you can get away from it, if he folds you probably pick up the pot right there.
Squeeze play. if any of them come over the top, easy fold.If we have to get away from it, then we still have a ton of chips left to play with.
What amount would you raise it on a squeeze play? considering pot is 1225

I pot it at 1.2k.Raiser can't call unless he has a monster, and I think if any of them call, we are probably a coinflip at worse. I can't see them flat calling a reraise with AK, KK, QQ. I think if they do call, it's more likely a lower ace, or a small-med pp. If we flop and A or Q high, I ship it in on the flop.

Never know what to do in these spots, If i'm gonna raise it's gonna have to be to 1500+ which is committing around 30% of my stack with a relatively weak hand,Can I just muck it here despite no one showing real strength in the hand?
The thing is, with AQ you're only worried about your opponent having 4 hands that beat you. The only person in this hand truly capable (IMHO) of having one of those hands is the UTG raiser. However, this is a micro tourney, and some players will simply always minraise when entering a pot. You have to figure out if this is the case. I bump this up to $1500 or so. Call UTG+1's push (if he does)