Help Me Persuade Daniel Into Coming To The Aussie Millions

Should DN come down to Aussie millions  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should DN come down to Aussie millions?

• Yes !
    • DN FTW!
    • More Railing = More time off work YAY
    • Mabe he has something else to do ?

Hey DN Fans , I need help from all of you fans out there . Recently I contacted DN in a email to ask weather he would be coming down to Australia to the Aussie Millions . This is the reply i got ."Hi Andrew,Not going to Aussie Millions...Thanks for your kind words and support.Take care,Daniel Negreanu"I am so so so shatted! Last year i could not make it down there due to work but this year i saved my ass off and i am finally going down as the main reason i was going was to meet and get a photo with the man who got me into poker because of his personality and love for the sport.Last year around this time you may remember DN was feeling pretty down due to the fact of his religion and the way he was playing . This year he has played spectaular poker and i was very much looking forward to railing all of his events for hours, that was going to be my holiday and i was happy with it ! Ok so i need YOUR HELP to try and convince him to come down. With some support he might change his mind ! I need you all to think of some reasons and also why you would like to see him play another great event . And also poll YES!Some of mine : "...classy all the way... an exceptionally well run tournament..."Daniel NegreanuMabe come play some poker to rest your back so when you get home you can play with your new golf toy !Come hang out with all ure buddys who are coming 100k cash game :DIts Australia why wouldnt you want to come Your single and we have some hot women down here :PYour fans would love to see you play in and rail another tourney (thanks for the WPT rail was fun to watch on here ) Just please please come !Cheers Andy

pretty sure he hated the 20+ hour plane ride... the guy wants to stay home. Unfortunately, I think most of the pros are gonna start doing alot of the same. This traveling every other week to play another big buyin must be kinda taxing to the psyche and somewhat annoying to some extent. Both of those reasons have to make it -EV. Good luck though with the negotiations

pretty sure he hated the 20+ hour plane ride... the guy wants to stay home. Unfortunately, I think most of the pros are gonna start doing alot of the same. This traveling every other week to play another big buyin must be kinda taxing to the psyche and somewhat annoying to some extent. Both of those reasons have to make it -EV. Good luck though with the negotiations
Cant say im not trying :S . Unfortunatly down here we barley get any poker shows or decent tourneys other than aussie mill . so i was hoping to see him live

Daniel's January schedule is already very full and with so many tournaments happening Worldwide it's impossible to play them all.January 3rd Fly to BahamasJanuary 4th-11th EPT PokerStarsJanuary 12th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 19th Fly to Tunica (yippee! I always do well there)January 20th-23rd WPT TunicaJanuary 24th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 27th Fly to GermanyJanuary 29th-Feb 2nd EPT Germany

Gus Hansen 2007 Aussie millions Winner $1,200,000.00 .He must be local then?
It must be because he is affiliated with Full Tilt Poker which has satellites to the Aussie Millions , where PokerStars is affiliated with the EPT Caribbean Adventure. GOD DAMMIT!!!
Sorry man, the reason I'm skipping it this year is that I have to stay at the PCA in Bahamas for the duration and it cuts it really thin as far as time. Besides, I'll also be doing Tunica and Germany in January.
head.asplode.
Well isn't that just terrible. How will you cope?:club:
Well, if he busts out early he can always play online in his hotel room.I've heard they have a few beaches, too. Maybe a couple golf courses.
Sorry man, the reason I'm skipping it this year is that I have to stay at the PCA in Bahamas for the duration and it cuts it really thin as far as time. Besides, I'll also be doing Tunica and Germany in January.
I will be in Tunica for the WPT this year as well. I'm cashing in on the Heinekens you still owe me. :club:

Persuade your city to build a golf course run exclusively by Asian women in bikinis. Make sure the 19th hole was a Wii and multiple pool tables.you're welcome.

Cheers anyway Daniel hopefully another year .