Gems Take From "secrets To Winning Cash Via Online Poker"

I was reading a bunch of books my friend sent me on his computer and this one book was really helpful. I thought I would share the best bits. The author proves himself in the following way.

Due to privacy, I will not tell anyone how much money I made on Partypoker.com last year but I can tell you that my play money account is over 60 Million dollars
Compelling stuff. I had to read on. He then gets to the nitty gritty of the text. Dividing the hands into different Categories. Category 1 hands are AA KK QQ JJ and AKs. He explains what to do in the following way. Note: PARP is his way of saying party and empire poker
In real life I get Excited when I get a Category one Hand! In PARP, I Cringe when I get a Category one hand Except for JJ or A,KsWhy is that you might ask?AA KK QQ Whenever you get one of those 3 hands, two other players will indefinitely have a poket pair as well a large percentage of the time. And you'll know by the way unless you are first to act because the betting will start getting really big pre-flop. This scenario happens very often. I would say that 40% of the time that 1 of the 2 smaller pocket pairs will flop a set(Three of a kind)This means your AA KK or QQ are liabilities in PARP. Dont get me wrong. I win with these "great" starting hands but it's only about 20% of the time. Knowing this I will not call a raise or place a bet more then $5 preflop with AA, KK, or QQ !!!!!!! If I bet $2 and it goes to $10 I am usually going to lay that hand down (fold). I almost always check these hads. After the flop, If I dont get a set I usually fold if there is a bet over $1.I used to raise, call, reraise, check-raise, you name it with these hands only to be sickened at the outcome in PARP.Here is why this happens i PARP. You will come to a table and after playing for a while with correct strategy you will usually win 3-4 hands and your money will be doubled- tripled on average. (You started with a $25 buy in meaning you have $50-$75 at the table.)Once this happens, (Because of party poker's Fairness policy), the website will literally COME AFTER YOU. You will start getting 3,4 or 5 Pocket pairs within just 10 hands. (Statistically impossible.)(This is just one of the many things the website will throw at you.)Your temptation and possibly greed will be so overwhelming you will be tempted to - go all in" with your pocket Aces, Kings ect. Watch out because you will see the worst bad beat in history.Ex: You flop AA and bet $5 you get Raised to $25 by some other player. It's obvious he has a Pocket Pair as well. Probably Kings or queens. The Flop comes ad there are no face cards. If he has any money left he bets $10 and you call. 4th street comes and you notice there are 3 spades on the board. You have A diamonds and A clubs. You dont't know this but your opponent has Q Hearts and Q SPADES. 5 th st produces a 10 of spades and you lose to a flush with your opponent having the Q of spadesThis has happened to me countless times ad it will make your stomach turn. You may work your ass off as hour and a half and be up $80 in profit to have it all go away with one hand that you statistically were supposed to win.Solution: Dont't Call AA KK OR QQ with more than a $5 preflop bet. If you dont't flop the set and the bests are getting big RUN RUN RUN and FOLD
It just keeps going like this. Ill give you some of the amazing statistics that come at the summery part.
Flopping the Straight: Flop a straight and you only have a 50% chance of winning in PARP. If there are 3 different suits on the flop then bet strong. You will win 80% of the time.Flopping the Flush:Flop a flush in PARP, and you will win 60% of the time. (90% if you have the ACE) If the board pairs you are probably going to lose to a full house in PARP 50% of the time.
Then It got to the most important part.
AlgorithmsAs you win more and more hands in PARP. (real money or play money) a Shift occurs.Category hands 1-5 in that order become devalued?Category hands 6-8 and WORSE become more Valuable!PARP banks on the fact that you will bet big with great starting hands. It's one of PARP's solutions to redistributing your funds evenly back to the players. Remember, PARP takes over 5% of every pot until you go to higher limit tables. It's in PARPS best interest to keep as many players alive with money. That's the bottom line of PARPS existence!
Then he gets into pattern recognition and Win and Lose pattern using Algorithms. Here are the Main patterns. W L L L L L L L L L L L W W L L L L L L L L L L W or W L L L L L L L L L L W or W L L L L L L L L L W There are sub cycles and it begins to read like a computing book...kinda
Remember it's Possible to win every hand or lose every hand depending on who folds and who stays in. That's Called LUCK But for YOU and I, let's rely on skill and patterns that repeat OVER and OVER and OVER again!
So 24 pages of Pure gold. If you ever come across the book "secrets to winning cash via online poker" or "Party Poker Cracked" Then I recommend taking the time to learn information that until now has gone untold.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the author basically saying that online poker is fixed, and the only way to win is to figure out the patern in which the program is trying to screw you over? :D "Whenever you get one of those 3 hands (pocket pairs AA, KK,QQ) two other players will indefinitely have a poket pair as well a large percentage of the time."- uh does this apply exclusively to online poker?"This means your AA KK or QQ are liabilities in PARP."- :D excuse me?"Here is why this happens i PARP. You will come to a table and after playing for a while with correct strategy you will usually win 3-4 hands and your money will be doubled- tripled on average. (You started with a $25 buy in meaning you have $50-$75 at the table.)Once this happens, (Because of party poker's Fairness policy), the website will literally COME AFTER YOU"- :D "Your temptation and possibly greed will be so overwhelming you will be tempted to - go all in" with your pocket Aces, Kings ect. Watch out because you will see the worst bad beat in history."- say what?? You telling me you're aces never get cracked at a B&M game? You trying to say people only go on happy tilt when they're playing online? This guy sounds likes a crazy, paranoid conspiracy theorist to me.Oh, wait, you guys aren't taking this guy serouisly. lol. PHEW!! :club: