was anyone else at the bellagio for Mike's day one when the dealer refused to let him play and hand he was dealt because he was not seated.He asked for a floor...he came over and said ruling stands. the mouth then says "that's why i never play here the are a bunch of scum bags and all they care about is the rake" then the director comes over and says any more of that and we will give you a penalty.Ted forrest was at his table and sat there with a smile on his face.thought it was kinda funny...typical Mike

I was playing 2-5 Friday night and there was a 300-600 mixed game going on right behind me.Jen Harman, Sam Grizzle, Capt. Tom, Mikey and a few others were playing. It got loud. REAL loud. Then actual yelling, telling the dealer to get the f*ck out of the box, which he did and got the floor. The yelling continued, even louder now. I looked back and caught Jennifers eye and she just shook her head, shrugged her shoulders and looked down and began stacking her chips. She had had enough and was bailing out on the game, lokking completely embarrassed. She left.Turns out the only person at that table not invloved in the broo ha ha was Mikey! he had his head down too and was quiet as a mouse. He was like that the whole night too, even getting up and taking pictures with fans on the rail. He was very polite and very nice to everyone. (fyi, Bobbys room was completely full and this game had spilled out into the regular room).btw...the A-hole casuing all the sh*t was Capt. Tom! What a dik.I made 1700 that night. F ing awesome.

I was playing 2-5 Friday night and there was a 300-600 mixed game going on right behind me.Jen Harman, Sam Grizzle, Capt. Tom, Mikey and a few others were playing. It got loud. REAL loud. Then actual yelling, telling the dealer to get the f*ck out of the box, which he did and got the floor. The yelling continued, even louder now. I looked back and caught Jennifers eye and she just shook her head, shrugged her shoulders and looked down and began stacking her chips. She had had enough and was bailing out on the game, lokking completely embarrassed. She left.Turns out the only person at that table not invloved in the broo ha ha was Mikey! he had his head down too and was quiet as a mouse. He was like that the whole night too, even getting up and taking pictures with fans on the rail. He was very polite and very nice to everyone. (fyi, Bobbys room was completely full and this game had spilled out into the regular room).btw...the A-hole casuing all the sh*t was Capt. Tom! What a dik.I made 1700 that night. F ing awesome.
Apparently he hasn't been putting his penis on any backs lately.
Heyo, nice work!!!Mark