4 Pokertracker Questions

Just beginning to analyse the worth of Pokertracker, PokerHud and Pokercrusher among other software and have a few basic questions that some of you generous experts might be able to help me with: 1) VP$IP - I have heard 20% is optimum for full ring-games, do you agree? Should it be lower, especially if you are multi-tabling, or higher to exploit the less-skilled players of Partypoker? 2) Folded SB/BB to Steal - What does this mean? How does it know whether it was a steal? Does it mean raises from the button or cut-off or what? 3) Preflop raise %age - How much should this be for a tight-aggressive multi-tabler on full ring-games? 4) W$SD - What does it mean and what should it be for a good player?Thanks for your help.

Limit or NL?VP$IP less than 20% for full ring limit, alot of different answers for full ring NLHE, but I believe generally no higher than 30%.Folded to steal - I believe it's every time you fold to a first in button or SB raise.PFR% I hover around 8-9% in full ring limit. I know folks as high as 12% who win. I would think you could be a winning player in NL full ring as low as 5% and as high as 15% depending on your approach.W$SD is Won money at showdown. It should typically hover around 55% over the long term in either game. If it's too high you are probably playing too tight and folding some winners, and if it's too low you are making too many crying calls, generally speaking.There's a thread on either 2+2 or P5's that has a breakdown of winning ranges for evey significant stat and what they may mean about your play, but I lost the link sometime ago.

Just beginning to analyse the worth of Pokertracker, PokerHud and Pokercrusher among other software and have a few basic questions that some of you generous experts might be able to help me with: 1) VP$IP - I have heard 20% is optimum for full ring-games, do you agree? Should it be lower, especially if you are multi-tabling, or higher to exploit the less-skilled players of Partypoker? 2) Folded SB/BB to Steal - What does this mean? How does it know whether it was a steal? Does it mean raises from the button or cut-off or what? 3) Preflop raise %age - How much should this be for a tight-aggressive multi-tabler on full ring-games? 4) W$SD - What does it mean and what should it be for a good player?Thanks for your help.
First of all, are you playing limit or nl?1. This is going to be dependent on the table in general and then the stakes. Playing low limits, there are going to be a lot more opportunities to play a few more hands, as there will be more people involved, making it better for you to see more flops when you are in position.2. The means how often you fold your blinds to open raises from the button and the cut off. PT knows, because it gives you position stats for every person in your database and it can tell when and where you open raise from.3. Again, this depends on the table. Ideally, being aggressive will involve 12+% raising. The thing that you should look at is more of a progression, raising less UTG and increasing all the way to the button. When you are in position, thats when you should be the most aggressive.4. Means won money at showdown percentage. If you are going to showdown, you should be winning the majority of your hands.

follow up Questions-Playing NL on Stars, which software is preferable and why? I am currently not using any tracking software, but am considering it. What should I get?

follow up Questions-Playing NL on Stars, which software is preferable and why? I am currently not using any tracking software, but am considering it. What should I get?
I think pokertracker is the way to go. The only downfall is that you have to buy pokerace hud on top of it, but they are well worth it. PT is better because it is able to do more sites than pokeroffice.