he seems like an arrogant prick in his interview on cardplayer...and i quote "even if the guy had aces im not folding AK"...huh!?!?...this guy just seems gay to me and it might be the fact he doesn't check out the hot interviewer once and also says daniel was playing like a donkey when he sat with him and playing his B- game. well daniels B- game is better than your A+ game buddy. Not to mention his backwards cap and gay glasses...sorry about the rant this dude has me on tilt

Blue Diamond I feel so bad the the interviewer. I've never been more bored by an AK>KK story. I can imagine him calling a hooker, sitting her down on the bed, and start to tell her this story. I can imagine her start to drool after ten minutes, then at 15, stand up, put the money on the dresser, and walk out.
he seems like an arrogant prick in his interview on cardplayer...and i quote "even if the guy had aces im not folding AK"...huh!?!?...this guy just seems gay to me and it might be the fact he doesn't check out the hot interviewer once and also says daniel was playing like a donkey when he sat with him and playing his B- game. well daniels B- game is better than your A+ game buddy. Not to mention his backwards cap and gay glasses...sorry about the rant this dude has me on tilt
If you listen he compliments DNs play. To paraphrase what he actually said "Daniel was playing poorly for awhile. I thought he looked tired. The he won a nice pot, woke up a bit, and played very well for the rest of the day."Not an insult by any means.

if the roles were switched and daniel was talking about lets say gus hansen saying that he was donking off his chips you wouldnt think of it as an insult you would just say he is just giving his opinion and thats what jordan rich is doing here

It's hard to be interviewed. Give the guy a few mistakes, he'll get the hang of playing solid mind numbing poker for eleventy hours and then talk to a person he doesn't know about whatever the person throws at him.Remember little Annette 15 and her first interview? Daniel's very first interview was mostly him saying: "Uhhh wait...what?"

"Well DN was playing pretty terrible because he was smoothcalling and then folding. He obv could have had a bad run of cards and actually stayed out of situations where most people go broke because of being as aggressive as my face. But then, when I saw his hand this one time, I thought he played it really well. But who knows I'll prob go busto AIPF with AJs while I'm putting my opponent to the test, most likely to him"

"Well DN was playing pretty terrible because he was smoothcalling and then folding. He obv could have had a bad run of cards and actually stayed out of situations where most people go broke because of being as aggressive as my face. But then, when I saw his hand this one time, I thought he played it really well. But who knows I'll prob go busto AIPF with AJs while I'm putting my opponent to the test, most likely to him"
I lol'ed
That is one of the strangest things about DN's style. When it isn't working he looks like a true donk. He is a calling station, and a pay off wizard. He loses value, gives free cards, and is extremely weak.When it does work he looks like a genius. He loses the minimum in situations where many would go broke. He wins the maximum where others would fold. He makes great value calls. He traps perfectly.There aren't many players that can at a first glance play as terrible as he does, while playing that good.

it looks weird because he isnt radiating with fake modesty, which is the standard for sponsored pros that need to be nicey-nicey at all times for the sake of ensuring they dont lose their contract.if you were talking with your friends, nothing he said would sound at all weird. and gus has had enough success that he wont be upset if someone thinks he was playing poorly.the only people who get upset over stupid shit like that are people who arent successful.