party poker $200 sng's

Hello,I am sick of the morons on this site that have busted me. Yes I am sulking. Blinds at 100/50. Everyone is pretty much the same in chips, arounbd 10o0.I raise in the cut off to 200 and small blind goes all in, big blind folds.I call his all in bet with AKo and he shows the monster q9 (sooted, diamonds) !!Needless to say he hits his flush.He then goes on to say that he had to make a move ! I am just sick of it !!!!!!!!! Fcuking wankers !

Hello,I am sick of the morons on this site that have busted me. Yes I am sulking. Blinds at 100/50. Everyone is pretty much the same in chips, arounbd 10o0.I raise in the cut off to 200 and small blind goes all in, big blind folds.I call his all in bet with AKo and he shows the monster q9 (sooted, diamonds) !!Needless to say he hits his flush.He then goes on to say that he had to make a move ! I am just sick of it !!!!!!!!! Fcuking wankers !
stop playing poker if you get so beat up over it dont whine on the forums

I have noticed a lot of people on party these days playing Qx sooted.I believe we only have WPT to blame. Someone must have went all in with this hand on an episode.Most don't take into consideration it's 6 handed or less on TV.

stop playing poker then dont whine to people on the forums about it just deal with it you will make profit in the long run with people calling with queen 9 suited
stop playing poker then dont whine to people on the forums about it just deal with it you will make profit in the long run with people calling with queen 9 suited
I would make a profit if it was limit holdem cash game but really this cost me the tournament and I know I should not whine and not play if it affects me this bad but really what are these people thinking ? I would suggest they are very rich people that are not thinking !
Okay risingshark a few comments i'd like to make on this situation. What the freak kind of sit n go are you playing where the blinds are at 50-100 and everyone is around 1,000 in chips that sounds like just about the worst structure everrrrr and you should play elsewhere. Other comments on the way it was played, why min raise with ak, then call someone coming all in over the top, then complain if you lose? You set it up to have someone come over the top of you which is questionable, but if you are going to take this route you must be prepared to lose, its not like you min raised a monster its just ace high. If you committed yourself by raising to like 400 you might not have seen him try to put this move on you, or even if he did you would have played the hand more correcty. Thirdly, he did have to make a freaking move, if he had q9 he was probably hoping youd drop your hand with that min raise, he only has approx 9bb left, you all have to make a move, which is why i suggest you move to another site or be more exact with the situation because the one you gave seems unlikely.
Okay risingshark a few comments i'd like to make on this situation. What the freak kind of sit n go are you playing where the blinds are at 50-100 and everyone is around 1,000 in chips that sounds like just about the worst structure everrrrr and you should play elsewhere. Other comments on the way it was played, why min raise with ak, then call someone coming all in over the top, then complain if you lose? You set it up to have someone come over the top of you which is questionable, but if you are going to take this route you must be prepared to lose, its not like you min raised a monster its just ace high. If you committed yourself by raising to like 400 you might not have seen him try to put this move on you, or even if he did you would have played the hand more correcty. Thirdly, he did have to make a freaking move, if he had q9 he was probably hoping youd drop your hand with that min raise, he only has approx 9bb left, you all have to make a move, which is why i suggest you move to another site or be more exact with the situation because the one you gave seems unlikely.
Welcome to the world of Party Poker SNG's, one of the worst structures anywhere. Within 25 hands or so, everyone is shortstacked and it becomes an all-in fest.As to the OP, you invited it upon yourself. As skillz mentioned, your bet looked like a weak attempt at a blind steal from the CO. The blind saw this and thought "he's not stealing my blind" and popped you all-in. You just happened to actually have a hand and he got lucky. It happens.Zara
You can't complain about someone MOVING all-in, I've MOVED all-in with 7-2 offsuit in some occasions to pick up a pot. You can complain about someone CALLING all-in, but not MOVING all-in.So shut up
7 2 offsuit... You're a madman!

because he didn'tsay the blinds started at 100/50 I'm sure they had reached that level.. second off, the guy sensed that you min raise meant weakness, and pounced.. now, while this can be creamy if your opponent has aj, if he has two live cards, you're in trouble.. I don't know what you're whining about... you trapped him, he went all in when you have the best hand... you're not even against a pocket pair or anything... If you don't want him to call or play back at you, don't min raise.. your min raise means one of two things A) you're a pussy, and you'retrying to steal investing the minium or B) you were tring to trap...If the answer is A), quit being a pussy.. You should ahve raised more than 100, IMO Tourniment survial is most important, and stealing blinds does that, and you don't want someone with two live cards mistaking your kindness for weakness, and moving over the top to try and stealIf the answer was B), you were trying to trap, then quit your bitching.. AK isn't some invulterable hand, dispite what you might think.. I can't believe that you're playing 200 dollar s&g's and give a shit enough about this to post it on here.. obviously that was your last 200 that you were foolishly gambling with, and now are pissed 'cause you're busted

On Party the blinds go up very quickly so you have to make moves. Plus, Party is famous for people making small raises to try to steal blinds. It's very rare on Party that the button or cutoff *doesn't* try to steal blinds. If it appears to be a weak raise just to steal a blind, I will sometimes come over the top and move in with a halfway respectable hand - not just to pick up the chips, but to also take a stand and try to prevent against that in the next couple levels when not automatically losing your blinds is very significant. In addition, since people love to make those plays with Ace-rag, you're not that much of an underdog even if you get called in that situation. Bottom line is that while a frustrating beat, moving in with Q-9 suited against a small raise that could have just easily been a blind-stealing raise is not going to rank among the worst moves I've ever seen in poker.

$2K swings are a common occurrence strictly playing $200 SNG's. If u can't afford a $2k swing, ur playing out of ur bankroll....the fact that u became so upset after losing $200 and posted this prolly means u shouldn't be playing at this level yet.

Hello,I am sick of the morons on this site that have busted me.  Yes I am sulking.  Blinds at 100/50.  Everyone is pretty much the same in chips, arounbd 10o0.I raise in the cut off to 200 and small blind goes all in, big blind folds.I call his all in bet with AKo and he shows the monster q9 (sooted, diamonds) !!Needless to say he hits his flush.He then goes on to say that he had to make a move !  I am just sick of it !!!!!!!!!  Fcuking wankers !
I have to agree with the above poster, that pushing all in to steal is a valid strategy. Calling the all in was the mistake.Tighten up your game.Dev
Hello,I am sick of the morons on this site that have busted me.  Yes I am sulking.  Blinds at 100/50.  Everyone is pretty much the same in chips, arounbd 10o0.I raise in the cut off to 200 and small blind goes all in, big blind folds.I call his all in bet with AKo and he shows the monster q9 (sooted, diamonds) !!Needless to say he hits his flush.He then goes on to say that he had to make a move !  I am just sick of it !!!!!!!!!  Fcuking wankers !
I would make a profit if it was limit holdem cash game but really this cost me the tournament and I know I should not whine and not play if it affects me this bad but really what are these people thinking ? I would suggest they are very rich people that are not thinking !
They are thinking you made a weak ass raise and a reraise all in might make you fold.

Yep-- I've noticed the latest crase on PP is to make a big raise out of the blind. It's gotten much more common than even the button steal. I'm raising tiny amounts on the button with AA etc. to trap these guys at S&G's recently.---Maybe there's a new book saying how smart Blind raising is??Sometimes I trap myself, but over a number of S&G's it's worked pretty well due to the good position against the blinds. Anyway the reward of having double the chips as anyone else after an all-in where you are 1.5 or 2:1 favorite is so great, it's worth the beats.

because he didn'tsay the blinds started at 100/50  I'm sure they had reached that level.. second off, the guy sensed that you min raise meant weakness, and pounced.. now, while this can be creamy if your opponent has aj, if he has two live cards, you're in trouble.. I don't know what you're whining about... you trapped him, he went all in when you have the best hand... you're not even against a pocket pair or anything... If you don't want him to call or play back at you, don't min raise.. your min raise means one of two things A) you're a censored, and you'retrying to steal investing the minium or B) you were tring to trap...If the answer is A), quit being a censored.. You should ahve raised more than 100, IMO   Tourniment survial is most important, and stealing blinds does that, and you don't want someone with two live cards mistaking your kindness for weakness, and moving over the top to try and stealIf the answer was B), you were trying to trap, then quit your censored.. AK isn't some invulterable hand, dispite what you might think..  I can't believe that you're playing 200 dollar s&g's and give a censored enough about this to post it on here.. obviously that was your last 200 that you were foolishly gambling with, and now are censored 'cause you're busted
Please enlighten me on how we are all dumb because we think that everyone at the table having only 10bb each is not ridiculous? I'm aware the blinds probably escalated from something to 50-100, but in his post he said that they were all at about 1000 total chips, what do they start at 500? or was no one busted in the first 6 levels and then everyone is shortstacked? Either way, please make sure you are making a valid point before calling several people dumb

because you are all dumb.. Party poker starts off their big tounrey's with 1000 chips.. now I admit, this seems fishy that they all had the same stack at level six... maybe he meant give or take.. or maybe he was actually playing the 5 dollar sit and go, that starts at 800 chips instead, and he lied to make his **** seem big, and his suffering righteouos.. all I know is one thing I am not interested in is lectures on generalizations and blanket statements.. good god

Quit whining honestly, its not like u had qq to his q9 suited. Simply you played a game way out of your bankroll because your an idiot. Then you played your hand like shit you should have just moved in if he calls he calls and you lose that sucks, or he folds and you win a pot. By min reraising he will either fold (probably pretty unlikely), Move in, or call if he calls and you miss your flop he can easily bluff you off it. Finally his play wasn't that bad he moved in he didn't call all in theres a big difference there. If he called its a bad call, by moving in he has a read which maybe wrong. Like another guy said if you move in with 2-7 it can be a good play, however if you call all in with 2-7 it is rarely if ever a good play. Don't bitch to us because you managed your bankroll, and played like shit we don't care.