Puke...everywhere

As I write this, laying on the non-pukified side of me wrap-around couch, I ponder. I ask myself, "what would be the best stain remover to buy at Wal-Mart to clean up the loads of puke located on both the opposite side of my couch, and the area directly to the left of my bed"? Furthermore, I ask myself, "should I murder my friend for drinking vodka cranberries and spitting them up all over my apartment"? He is sleeping in my bed right now, it would be easy.Any suggestions for cleaning up the stain would be nice. A good plan for murdering my friend and avoiding detection would also be appreciated.

As I write this, laying on the non-pukified side of me wrap-around couch, I ponder. I ask myself, "what would be the best stain remover to buy at Wal-Mart to clean up the loads of puke located on both the opposite side of my couch, and the area directly to the left of my bed"? Furthermore, I ask myself, "should I murder my friend for drinking vodka cranberries and spitting them up all over my apartment"? He is sleeping in my bed right now, it would be easy.Any suggestions for cleaning up the stain would be nice. A good plan for murdering my friend and avoiding detection would also be appreciated.
1. Hot water, Dawn dishwashing liquid, and a touch of bleach. Use a scrub brush, towel dry and Febreeze.2. Strangle while he's still passed out. Go buy some plastic sheeting, lay him on it, and cut to manageable pieces. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap, along with cutting instruments. Haul out in boxes wrapped as Christmas presents. Bring a shovel. Haul to forested area, dig a hole a minimum of 4 feet deep, dump boxes in said hole. Cover with dirt, foliage, and snow if applicable.
Any suggestions for cleaning up the stain would be nice. A good plan for murdering my friend and avoiding detection would also be appreciated.
Ask Adam (ajs510) He specializes in this sort of activity. He may even be offering Holiday rates.

good luck with that. From the internets...Cranberry juiceTo remove a cranberry juice stain from your carpet, you can try saturating the stain with hydrogen peroxide (let sit for 5 minutes, and blot out excess liquid with a clean white cloth; repeat if necessary). Cranberry Juice Stain Removal from ClothingTo remove cranberry juice, apply a mixture of dishwashing liquid and vinegar, let sit, then wash as normal.ALSO:1. Detergent Solution Mix 1 teaspoon of mild laundry detergent (non-bleaching brands such as Tide or Surf) with two (2) cups of water. Stir the solution gently. Using a clean white cloth, dampen the fibers in the stained area with the detergent solution. If necessary, use your fingertips to work the solution into the base of the stain. Re-wet the stained carpet fibers with clear, lukewarm water. Cover the area with an absorbent, white towel and apply pressure to the blot. Repeat the rinsing/blotting procedures until you are sure all traces of the detergent have been removed. If the stains are removed, place white paper towels over the stained area. Weight the towels with a heavy, colorfast object, such as a plastic wastebasket with a weight inside. Change the paper towels as stains wick up until the area dries.If stains remain (unless they are from coffee, tea or urine) proceed to Step 2. For coffee, tea and urine stains proceed directly to Step 3.2. Ammonia/Water Note: Do not use on coffee, tea or urine stains. Mix one (1) tablespoon of non-bleaching, non-sudsing household ammonia with 1 cup of lukewarm water. Apply this solution as outlined in Step 1, rinsing the area in the same manner.Even if stains disappear after using the ammonia solution, it is necessary to use Step 3—the vinegar solution—to neutralize the ammonia solution. 3. Vinegar/Water Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water. Apply this solution as outlined in Step 1 and 2. Rinse and blot. Fold paper towels with a heavy, colorfast object such as a plastic wastebasket with a weight inside. Continue to change paper towels until the area is almost dry. Gently brush pile to lift tufts. Allow carpet to completely dry before walking on carpet surface.You must use Step 3 if you first used Step 2. It is important to neutralize the ammonia solution.

Find a large syringe if possible. (200cc). Take said needle and fill the chamber with air. Insert needle into a vein, closer to the heart the better, and insert air into vein. If you don't have a 200cc syringe, which would be quite large, you may have to repeatedly get air back into the syringe and re insert. (10 times or so.)Leave the room and act shocked when you come back.