$5-$10 Lhe In Vegas?

$4-$8 is everywhere and have seen $6-$12 at Caesars. Who has $5-$10? Thanks.
For all practical purposes, there is no such thing as $5/10 LHE in Las Vegas. You might be able to get a game if you bring 8 people and have a room open a table, but it's extremely unlikely that you'll find a running game anywhere in town. http://www.allvegaspoker.com has all the info you need for what games are spread in what rooms.
For all practical purposes, there is no such thing as $5/10 LHE in Las Vegas. You might be able to get a game if you bring 8 people and have a room open a table, but it's extremely unlikely that you'll find a running game anywhere in town. http://www.allvegaspoker.com has all the info you need for what games are spread in what rooms.
Any particular reason that you know of? 5-10 would be much more efficient. Just toss out the $5 chips all the time. :club: There is 10-20, 15-30, and 20-40. Oh well, just curious. Thanks.
Any particular reason that you know of? 5-10 would be much more efficient. Just toss out the $5 chips all the time. :club: There is 10-20, 15-30, and 20-40. Oh well, just curious. Thanks.
Cause raking in a shit-ton of $1 chips in a 4/8 game is waaaay more fun, even if you win more in a 5/10 game.
Rake and tipping. They would slow the game making change all the time, and I am sure you would not be tipping $5 a hand or be OK with a $5 rake.
Rake and tipping. They would slow the game making change all the time, and I am sure you would not be tipping $5 a hand or be OK with a $5 rake.
Every 5/10 lhe game I've played in requres either a 2-3$ small blind.
Every 5/10 lhe game I've played in requres either a 2-3$ small blind.
yes, although i've never played in a 5/10LHE game.i have a theory that larger chiped games (relative to stakes) gives the better player a bigger edge. anyone?