Full Tilt Down ?

Was in a $100 HU sit n go. Was down 2 to 1 so maybe it will be a break if I get my money back. Did anyone else's connection come in and out at first then completely go down? My opponent didn't seem to be having any problems and I suspect he may have blinded me off right away.

Was in a $100 HU sit n go. Was down 2 to 1 so maybe it will be a break if I get my money back. Did anyone else's connection come in and out at first then completely go down? My opponent didn't seem to be having any problems and I suspect he may have blinded me off right away.
yes a few ppl on my yahoo said they can still see/play and ppl are getting blinded off .. but im sure ftp will take care of it

I don't play all that much online these days, so does anyone know what ft does if, for example, they get the site back up? I assume this depends on how long the site is own, but do they cancel the tournaments? Keep playing?

I don't play all that much online these days, so does anyone know what ft does if, for example, they get the site back up? I assume this depends on how long the site is own, but do they cancel the tournaments? Keep playing?
They usually end up cancelling them everytime I have seen it. They try to see if everyone has reconnected but that usually doesn't happen especially when it is down this long.