Daniel's "ph" Blog

Unreal, that was one of the weirdest things I've read in a long time (I read DN's blog first).Knowing how DN likes to joke, I suspected something was up.When I read PH's blog, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Is PH really this conceited? I tend to think, yes, but what are the chances some of that was just joking around? If he wasn't joking, DN's blog title says it all......... and, we are all cooler than PH too!

By reading Phill's blog, still I am not sure Whether Phill is bluffing or believes every thing he writes in blog.That sure is an Indication as to how great player Phill Hellmuth is.Because you got no idea whether he is bluffing or means every thing he writes.-- Experiencing without judging is the highest form of Intelligence..

I couldn't believe PH had the indecency to put that blog up in the same blog that he'd written about Chip. You would have thought he could've made it two separate entries. Instead it read like..."ok, enough about the dead guy, let me tell you how rich and famous I am!!!"

I'm a big fan of both DN and PH and i have to say both of their blogs are rediculous. Hellmuths blog is arrogant and useless and pretty much has nothing to do with poker. DN blog is totally uncalled for. People read blogs to track what is going on in the players games and lives, Phill DID NOT do a mock blog after DN made his divorce public, he doesn't denounce his trips, or his golf gambling or his friends. Phil is totally over the top and is extremely detailed, to the point of coming off like a donkey but still Daniel shouldn't have been immature enough to dedicate the time and effort to picking apart Hellmuths blogAlso i don't know if this is good fun or not, and if hellmuth and DN are friends ( I don't think they are) but it really sounded like their is a lot of animosityWhen talking about the charity tournament and saying he was disappointed that they raised 120k for charity and next year he wants to raise 400k, i don't think he was stating it should be done because he's a "Poker Icon" i think he just wanted to raise the money for charity. Gotta say i'm dissappointed that DN stooped so low

I'm a big fan of both DN and PH and i have to say both of their blogs are rediculous. Hellmuths blog is arrogant and useless and pretty much has nothing to do with poker. DN blog is totally uncalled for. People read blogs to track what is going on in the players games and lives, Phill DID NOT do a mock blog after DN made his divorce public, he doesn't denounce his trips, or his golf gambling or his friends. Phil is totally over the top and is extremely detailed, to the point of coming off like a donkey but still Daniel shouldn't have been immature enough to dedicate the time and effort to picking apart Hellmuths blogAlso i don't know if this is good fun or not, and if hellmuth and DN are friends ( I don't think they are) but it really sounded like their is a lot of animosityWhen talking about the charity tournament and saying he was disappointed that they raised 120k for charity and next year he wants to raise 400k, i don't think he was stating it should be done because he's a "Poker Icon" i think he just wanted to raise the money for charity. Gotta say i'm dissappointed that DN stooped so low
stripes121.jpegLighten up Frances !!

Hate to burst all your bubbles, but after doing some intensive time stamp research, it would appear that actually;Phil Helmuth is making fun of Daniel NegreanuThat's right, Phil wrote his blog 25 minutes after Daniel wrote his. Which goes to show the quick wittedness of Phil Helmuth, no wonder he has an energy drink AND is called the icon of poker. I too think this is sticking btwDaniel did do a rewrite, basically adding the last 2 lines to his blog 12 minutes after Phil's blog mocking DN. But this is just a smoke screen.I hope Daniel learns to deal with his jelousy issues before they eat him up inside.Bad enough he secretly puts on black face at home and tells his Mother to call him Phil Ivey. AND he is holding Hanakkah and giving himself presents from Barry

The last time Daniel satirized a Phil Hellmuth Blog about Phil's saying he was going to have a good WSOP it was boarder line funny. It got less funny when -presto- Phil had a WAY better WSOP than Daniel. O.K. Phil is an egomaniacal blow hard. Whats new about that? It's like calling a kid with Downs syndrome "stupid". It's and easy target. Daniel why don't you dazzle us with some tournament wins instead of prop bets and bad golf.

You don't really need to read Phil's last blog to know that DN is making fun of literally every blog that he ever writes. When was the last time PH wrote a blog or an article without name dropping or bragging about a private jet or how much he got paid to do something? Seriously.

I wasn't impressed.I don't care that PH is a pompous ass, i read DN blog to see what is happening in DN life because i find it interesting. the same reason I read so many of the other posters blogs on here. it is fun to see what other people are doing and the different ways in which they attempt to do them.This came off wrong to me in some sense....unless of course DN had talked to PH about doing it then it is whatever, but i feel that if someone can be offended by you blatantly poking fun at them then it is wrong.Again, if there is an understanding between PH and DN then no big deal.

Is PH really this conceited?
yes
Just out of dumb curiosity, is this something PH would be pissed at DN for?
Prolly but they are friends but give each other sh*t all the time.Ya gotta respect Phil's WSOP prowess, but man....what an arrogant blow hard.
Hate to burst all your bubbles, but after doing some intensive time stamp research, it would appear that actually;Phil Helmuth is making fun of Daniel NegreanuThat's right, Phil wrote his blog 25 minutes after Daniel wrote his. Which goes to show the quick wittedness of Phil Helmuth, no wonder he has an energy drink AND is called the icon of poker. I too think this is sticking btwDaniel did do a rewrite, basically adding the last 2 lines to his blog 12 minutes after Phil's blog mocking DN. But this is just a smoke screen.I hope Daniel learns to deal with his jelousy issues before they eat him up inside.Bad enough he secretly puts on black face at home and tells his Mother to call him Phil Ivey. AND he is holding Hanakkah and giving himself presents from Barry
Actually I believe you...sort of.Can you have him call you and verify this?

Made my day. I'm holding my hand over my mouth so I don't laugh out loud at work.I'm sure if I read Phil's, this one would be even funnier.However, I am truly afraid to see what Phil might have to say about his nipples.

Cross posted:DN is more than willing to take an hour out of his life and write a pointless blog to mock PH but he will go weeks and weeks and offer nothing to his fans, the forum and its members.Sorry, but I am losing interest. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=2311312

PH--totally classless by throwing all that stuff into a blog about Chip. I love that he thinks $500 in a UB account and some shwag completely useless to poker pros is all that it takes to smooth things over. He really is a two year old. But really, these days do you expect anything less?As for DN--have to admit the blog: a) didn't really make me laugh (only raised my eyebrows later when I saw just how much of it was actually written by PH), and 2) really did sort of come off as easy pickins, and dare I say, almost sour grapes.(stepping onto my soapbox for a second)Bottom line, almost no amount of creativity is going to help you in a comedy bit when your target is THAT easy. I know DN likes to have fun, but I just don't see a Chip Reese responding to PH's blog like this, and DN is certainly capable of taking the higher road. Maybe he could put a Post-It on his laptop with WWCD? on it for future blogs. As one who does sometimes choose the petty low road myself (and then hates myself for it later), this is the quote I keep by my laptop:So let us then try to climb the mountainNot by stepping on what is below usBut to pull us up at what is above usFor my part at the stars.--MC EscherI know, I know, 'twas a blog that was all in fun. I just think these types of things add up and eventually define one's character. And really, at the end of it all, what else will we have except our character?(stepping down, perhaps tripping, off of soapbox)

I couldn't help myself, lol. After reading his blog I just had to do it one more time. For those that missed it, I did a parody on one of his past blogs and he was fine with it- notice the plug at the bottom for his website. Dude has thick skin, and a guy like him has to have thick skin.

DN--I can understand. Trust me, I am the resident Trash-Talking Sore Winner in my fantasy football league, and I know it's wrong to talk, but sometimes it just feels so right. :club: On another note, I'm watching the Poker After Dark this week with you and Gus (probably a repeat, but new to me) and I'm finding it extremely entertaining. This happy-go-lucky persona of yours--as you quietly watch the action like a hawk--is truly you at your finest and reminds me why you're still one of my favorite poker players.

I was laughing so hard my side started hurting. Read PH's blog entry a couple of days ago on Card Player and thought wow what a pompous ass! Then I read DN's blog this morning ahhhhhhhhhh yes PERFECT :club:
Agreed! I thought the exact same thing when I originally read Hellmuth's blog. He has got to be one of the biggest a-holes alive! Great parody Daniel!