Bellagio 5 Diamond Tourney Updates.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Table 47 - Prop BetMike Matusow and Ted Forrest recently struck up a conversation debating if any one will grow their stack to 150,000 today. Matusow gave Forrest 50-to-1 odds on $200 that no one at their table would reach that mark today. If someone does achieve that benchmark, Forrest will make a cool $10,000.Looks like Mike lost 10k. Phil Ivey finished with 200k. LOL
Ivey was at their table?

So i was there for like 20 mins today to see about playing cash games.and i locked eyes with Ivey.. I've never been star struck, even tho he isnt much of a star, but for some reason, ivey sent a chill down my spine. true story. and not in a gay waycuz i saw Gus and Antonius and i didnt get that feeling. something about Ivey, he's a magical guy.

So i was there for like 20 mins today to see about playing cash games.and i locked eyes with Ivey.. I've never been star struck, even tho he isnt much of a star, but for some reason, ivey sent a chill down my spine. true story. and not in a gay waycuz i saw Gus and Antonius and i didnt get that feeling. something about Ivey, he's a magical guy.
lol you fag.

during my cash game session today I noticed that all the tourny folks were on break. All of the sudden I hear a hurried unintelligable mumbling from a guy standing right my chair "bugga da mejumbo dirka dirka mujaden ab bo labo" etc...It was Freddy Deeb on his cell phone. Love that guy.

It happened to me when I first saw him, I almost cried. sidenote to all- The voyager is prob better than the Iphone.. for several reasons but mainly because you can flip it open and have a keyboard which is WAY better than touch screen. I'll update tomorrow as well..

Roommate has the voyager, it's way better than the iPhone. Only problem is that it randomly calls people. Awesome glitch when you have a 5 minute voicemail of a conversation. Has this happened to you?

It happened to me when I first saw him, I almost cried. sidenote to all- The voyager is prob better than the Iphone.. for several reasons but mainly because you can flip it open and have a keyboard which is WAY better than touch screen. I'll update tomorrow as well..
Hey Juan, you still in? I turned around and they moved your table and I lost track of you. Saw you were hittin the Cornonas though, so I assumed you got short.Gl tomorrow.
i'll be there today JC, if no one is there to point you out, what you wearing so i can stalk your table?
i'll be there today JC, if no one is there to point you out, what you wearing so i can stalk your table?
Just look for the #1 mexican player in the world
look for a mexican with a ridiculous watch re-raising with 46 sooted.srsly though, i hate that poker wire is shut down, they used to post seat assignement for each day and full chip counts.
Picturing both Mike and Ted having $76,000 in the last hand of the day. Mike in SB, Ted in BB. Mike looks at his cards, sees pocket aces. Raises it to $5,000. Ted thinks for a minute, and pushes all-in..Mike now has to calculate the EV of winning the hand while losing the prop bet...maybe this is when we fold aces preflop?
Only in a poker forum would this scenario come up.
during my cash game session today I noticed that all the tourny folks were on break. All of the sudden I hear a hurried unintelligable mumbling from a guy standing right my chair "bugga da mejumbo dirka dirka mujaden ab bo labo" etc...It was Freddy Deeb on his cell phone. Love that guy.
I think Freddy Deeb is great for a lot of reasons.
Just look for the #1 mexican player in the world
LOL. The midlands mexican.

GL to JC, Al Smooth and of course Daniel......As for the Voyager vs. iPhone debate...While the Voyager does have the advantage of a full keyboard, the iPhone is the hands down winner...Just my opinion...-Dan