Philgordon Seen On Ftp At $75 Sng

playing right now...currently 25/27big_slick_tg: phil is anxiously awaiting daniel negreanu's new book...Phil Gordon: yeah, can't wait for that oneIDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): who is ur favorite player to watch...Phil Gordon: "How to Convince the World You're a Good Guy on Television"....big_slick_tg: some would say you do a good job of that yourself philPhil Gordon: subtitle: "The Earth is only 6000 years old"...Phil Gordon: ;-)....Phil Gordon: naw, DN is a great guy and clearly the most talented player in poker...IDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): hes a cool playerIDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): he helps the game of poker....PiKappRaider: how many events u playin this yera...big_slick_tg: i don't understand the hate...Phil Gordon: no idea, my first kid is due June 1... probably not very many...IDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): congrast :club:...PiKappRaider: ill be 21 this year so hoping to get in a few..Phil Gordon: bad timing this year, but in 21 years he'll have a shot at being the youngest bracelet winner of all time ;-)...IDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): lolDealer: GambitX foldsPhil Gordon: i just hope I have one by thenIDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): ur so cool phil

doubt it
im big_slick_tg. unfortunately i busted out somewhere in there but i went on to make comments about him not wanting to bet on having a braclet before his kid but it was in the obs chat.he then said something about using DN as an example when teaching his kid poker.phil gordon = dbag.
Phil Gordon: no idea, my first kid is due June 1... probably not very many
I take it there was noone that made a quick fire reply asking who the father is?

pg's bustout hand...LMAOFull Tilt Poker Game #4482830354: $69 + $6 Sit & Go (33968878), Table 1 - 200/400 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:04:50 ET - 2007/12/12Seat 1: Phil Gordon (4,880)Seat 2: duko67 (12,994)Seat 4: LAMB_OF_GOD_1 (2,415)Seat 6: bundled (2,570)Seat 7: mh1977 (9,430)Seat 9: Armah (2,970)Phil Gordon posts the small blind of 200duko67 posts the big blind of 400The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***LAMB_OF_GOD_1 foldsbundled foldsmh1977 has reconnectedmh1977 foldsArmah foldsPhil Gordon raises to 4,880, and is all induko67 calls 4,480Phil Gordon shows [8c Td]duko67 shows [As Qh]*** FLOP *** [2c 2s 9d]*** TURN *** [2c 2s 9d] [2h]*** RIVER *** [2c 2s 9d 2h] [7h]Phil Gordon shows three of a kind, Twosduko67 shows three of a kind, Twosduko67 wins the pot (9,760) with three of a kind, TwosPhil Gordon stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 9,760 | Rake 0Board: [2c 2s 9d 2h 7h]Seat 1: Phil Gordon (small blind) showed [8c Td] and lost with three of a kind, TwosSeat 2: duko67 (big blind) showed [As Qh] and won (9,760) with three of a kind, TwosSeat 4: LAMB_OF_GOD_1 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: bundled didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: mh1977 didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: Armah (button) didn't bet (folded)

M of more than 8. He can easily do a standard raise and get away if pushed.
if he does a standard raise, anyone with a clue shoves any 2 cards

wow: IDESPISEYOU89 (Observer): Is DN the worst person in poker?....PiKappRaider: yhea, alba those pix were sick...big_slick_tg: wuzzzzzzzzzupppppp i know...Phil Gordon: I'd prob say yes, he's in league with the devil.

how when you have 8-10 of diamonds.. do you raise all in? When you're not sitting as pretty as Phil was.If that's your standard, cash out now.
How is it possible to bet the all-in, without to see the floop?
if he does a standard raise, anyone with a clue shoves any 2 cards
Wow, would I ever make a lot more money if people made a habit of doing that to me.When I make a standard raise in this spot, I want either the BB to fold or I want to get reraised with crap/worse hands than mine. Usually, the BB folds, making this a +EV play for me...Also if I notice they reraise in this spot a lot, I call with a wider range of hands. I do shove in sngs, but not with, what 12 BBs into the chip leader? Was it a horrible play? No. But I don't think it's +EV, especially in a sng. This wasn't standard for me. I don't get enough of a reward to risk ruin. Would I make a standard raise? Against a tight BB, assuming I had a tight image. Sure. More often, I fold. I got chips and time to find better spots.