Chip Reese Trophy Announced

As reported by dscoot in another thread (I felt that it deserved a New Topic)... Announced today that as a tribute to Chip Reese, the winner of the WSOP $50K H.O.R.S.E. Championship Event will receive the David "Chip" Reese Trophy in addition to the prize mobney and Bracelethttp://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/news/art...asp?newsID=1902

As reported by dscoot in another thread (I felt that it deserved a New Topic)... Announced today that as a tribute to Chip Reese, the winner of the WSOP $50K H.O.R.S.E. Championship Event will receive the David "Chip" Reese Trophy in addition to the prize mobney and Bracelethttp://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/news/art...asp?newsID=1902
When I have 50k to blow on a tourney.. this news will have interest to me. They should retire his chair at the bellagio.
When I have 50k to blow on a tourney.. this news will have interest to me.
Someones gotta tell you to fuck off for that comment, so it might as well be me.and...
Way to go boys

Jeffrey Pollack's quote reads that "Next years HORSE champion will receive the David 'Chip' Reese trophy..." Hopefully the powers that be are smart enough to make the award an annual thing.

When I have 50k to blow on a tourney.. this news will have interest to me.
Put in very slightly different words, while retaining the overall tone and message:"I don't give a flying **** because it doesn't involve me"
When I have 50k to blow on a tourney.. this news will have interest to me. They should retire his chair at the bellagio.
Please, goddamnit get a ban for crying out loud!
How does "they should retire his seat at the bellagio" come across?
That's not the bit that we disapprove of, although it's still pretty stupid because he won't have had his own seat. It's not like he always sat in the same place.

Will that be the first time EVER that a trophy will be given to a WSOP event winner?I've never heard of a trophy given before, so it's being created especially in memory of Chip Reese? If so, I guess it's a mark of how highly the poker world regarded him.

Why don't you pause a moment, take a deep breath, and play "hide and go fuck yourself?"Classy move by the WSOP, well done.
Jeffrey Pollack's quote reads that "Next years HORSE champion will receive the David 'Chip' Reese trophy..." Hopefully the powers that be are smart enough to make the award an annual thing.
if you read the first line..."Future winners of the $50,000 buy-in event at the World Series of Poker – currently the HORSE World Championship – will receive a trophy named after the late David “Chip” Reese"
That's not the bit that we disapprove of, although it's still pretty stupid because he won't have had his own seat. It's not like he always sat in the same place.
pretty sure he always sat in the same spot.. not like you can "retire" a place of revenue.. but his chair in the corner with one of those Mike Sexton life potrait thingies would be okay.
if you read the first line..."Future winners of the $50,000 buy-in event at the World Series of Poker – currently the HORSE World Championship – will receive a trophy named after the late David “Chip” Reese"
Good call