Craigdog - 25nl 2 Tables Video...

I recently discovered how to video my desktop so thought I would post a 30min video of me two tabling 25NL on PartyPoker... It's a windows media file and the quality is real good, however the file size is over 200mb because I didn't compress the file before finalizing the production. I would really like some feedback on my general play (be honest, I can take it) and look forward to your comments..http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FG1DA9Ap.s I looked for a video section but there isn't one so thought this was as good a place as any to post.

I'll add comments as I watch through the video.At 2:50 with the three kings and the flush draw. I would have reraised him on the turn - you want him to commit himself (as you said just after the hand.) Also, I don't really like the check on the end, but I think it worked out anyways.At 8:00 on the left. I would have just thrown in the extra .15 to play 6-7 off since it was limped to you. You're out of position, but it's so cheap, and at these limits people sometimes do stupid things, like limping with aces.At 9:15 with 5-4 hearts. I've noticed that the michael_fr1 guys just likes to see flops, he's calling here in early position with marginal hands in my opinion. Like, A-3 clubs, etc. The bolicks guy UTG is just shortstacked and limping with garbage too. I know you're playing ABC poker here, but I would have liked to see a reraise on the button, just because everyone else is weak. Make it like 1.25. At 11:28 I agree with the play / analysis.At 12:25 (I paused it so I'm not sure how this hand ends yet) But I like the continuation bet for obvious reasons, but I would have checked on the turn for two reasons: you have the best hand here, you've raised the last 3 hands, so you're starting to establish kind of a loose image. Checking him on the turn would make him think that the continuation bet was just a standard one, and you had air. I see now that you won the hand regardless.At 16:35 good fold.At 17:15 I would have called preflop. I do think it was rather tight and he could easily have a pair of 6s, 7s, 8s.At 23:00ish Fold preflop.

I think you should bet the river with the K :club: 7 :D . I have a lot of trouble reading the numbers, so I'm not really clear on the pot size, though.

Good to see some Brits around. Without deviating from the topic in hand, where abouts are you from, AimHigher?As for the topic, do I have to install some form of plug-in for my browser (Firefox) before I watch the videos?Also, this sounds like a good idea to me. How did you manage to record your desktop?

Thanks for the comments so far on the video..@decypher, I pretty much agree with your analysis after watching the video back...@Citizen Erased, here is everything you need to know about making your own video, however I saved my video specifically as a Windows media file otherwise people would have to download the appropriate codec to view the vid, any problems just send me a mail. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...p;vc=1&nt=4keep the feedback coming....

do I have to register with megaupload or something? i click the link but see no video.
No, on the first screen it will ask you to enter a 3 digit download pass which is displayed. Once you have entered that it will take you to the next screen which will give you two choices either "premium download" or "free download" you have to wait 45 secs for the free download to appear but when it does just press the download button at the bottom of the right hand column.
Thanks for the comments so far on the video..@decypher, I pretty much agree with your analysis after watching the video back...@Citizen Erased, here is everything you need to know about making your own video, however I saved my video specifically as a Windows media file otherwise people would have to download the appropriate codec to view the vid, any problems just send me a mail. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...p;vc=1&nt=4keep the feedback coming....
I would really like to see some more videos from players like you who do pretty well at these levels. I find that alot of the card runner videos are maybe too advanced for me and that watching simple examples of ABC poker such as this are a perfect example of how I need to improve my game.Please make more, lol.
Good to see some Brits around. Without deviating from the topic in hand, where abouts are you from, AimHigher?As for the topic, do I have to install some form of plug-in for my browser (Firefox) before I watch the videos?Also, this sounds like a good idea to me. How did you manage to record your desktop?
I live in near Shrewsbury (few hours south west of Manchester), but my girlfriend is American so I have been hopping back and forth between here and the states for the past couple of years. I am actually surprised at how many of us there are on full contact. Where abouts are you?