the last 3-4 HSP episodes have been extremely frustrating for me to watch.it seems like the commentators start blabing on precisely when the players start talking about something interesting.this episode was brutal! BG, DN, etc all were talking it up, yet we missed most of it. i think i remember DN even giving out a tip/explanation of something, and we couldn't hear squat!isn't anyone else annoyed by this?

the last 3-4 HSP episodes have been extremely frustrating for me to watch.it seems like the commentators start blabing on precisely when the players start talking about something interesting.this episode was brutal! BG, DN, etc all were talking it up, yet we missed most of it. i think i remember DN even giving out a tip/explanation of something, and we couldn't hear squat!isn't anyone else annoyed by this?
Based on your feedback, tomorrow's episode is the last show of this season.
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude, you read my mind! I was ready jump through the screen to strangle those idiots... Ruined at least the last 3 episodes for me... I loved hsp, now it's just another show...Thats what I LOVE about PAD, Ali doesn't ruin the show by liking to hear himself talk for hours on end...

the producers are pasting the commentary on top of what the players are talking ..... sometimes you see players moving their lips (talking) but you dont hear them.... thats because they are muted by the ones editting the show... they can do the same for kaplan + aj too :club: