I'm assuming there isn't a way to see unless we pay/register...
I'm gonna watch it and when I get down to the final 2 or 3 tables I will let you buy my account for $20,000.

Only watched 12 hands so far, but question right off the bat.Standard for you to fold QJ in MP in an unopened pot early on?Also the Ad6d on the button which was either unopened or unraised?Edit: Then later you called with QJs after a raise and a call. Thoughts?

all you have to do is register.. registering doesn't cost anything.
I'm at work and haven't had a chance to look around. I just clicked the link, and saw something about memberships.Thanks for the info though.
This wasn't a $4.40...I think it's ok to not get out of line when dealt the krablar..
I just want to see him get out of line once. I am at hand 143 and not once has he gotten any where even close to out of line. No wonder I suck. I've tried to play at least 8-10 pots where he folded preflop.
Why are there so many hands missing, especially towards the end?
Which hands are missing?I've had problems with PXF before concerning this. There should be a total of 657 hands. When I get a chance I'll try to fix this.
I just want to see him get out of line once. I am at hand 143 and not once has he gotten any where even close to out of line. No wonder I suck. I've tried to play at least 8-10 pots where he folded preflop.
get to 6 handed at the ft. I know he was opening like the top 40%
he plays position as good as any player i've seen.. bet a little awkwardly at times.. but eh, position is NLHE.
Only watched 12 hands so far, but question right off the bat.Standard for you to fold QJ in MP in an unopened pot early on?Also the Ad6d on the button which was either unopened or unraised?Edit: Then later you called with QJs after a raise and a call. Thoughts?
I think I missed some hands in the beginning( bathroom break, eating.. etc).. and I think that the A6 hand was definately one of them.. I normally limp there with 3 other limpers.. the QJ is pretty standard.. there is no sense raising to get 30 chips at that point with a marginal hand.. I nit it up and wait for either A. a big hand.. or B. The blinds get higher and Im forced to steal.. I think raising QJ there is fine though.
I think I missed some hands in the beginning( bathroom break, eating.. etc).. and I think that the A6 hand was definately one of them.. I normally limp there with 3 other limpers.. the QJ is pretty standard.. there is no sense raising to get 30 chips at that point with a marginal hand.. I nit it up and wait for either A. a big hand.. or B. The blinds get higher and Im forced to steal.. I think raising QJ there is fine though.
you really are a god... I just came here to ask about that hand and the answer was already here...GGedit: how bout hand 99? did you check down top top because the guy in the hand seemed kinda TAGgy or were you just trying to induce a bet to check raise?

I was wondering if you could comment on hand #230. You raise to 1600 from the cutoff with Ah10h; BB calls; SB calls; BB (lilfishy) goes all in for 10k+; you go all in for 13K+; everyone folds, and you win a huge pot when the board bricks. An orbit earlier you folded to him (lilfishy) out of the BB with As10s when he raised UTG (obviously, a completely different situation). Did you think you were racing in hand #230, or did you think he would push from the BB with any reasonable hand and there was a good chance you were ahead? I like the call, it just caught me by surpise based on how the first 229 hands had played out.

Which hands are missing?I've had problems with PXF before concerning this. There should be a total of 657 hands. When I get a chance I'll try to fix this.
Starting at 500 (because I don't want to go through ALL of them again), here's all the ones missing:two between 502 and 503one between 510 and 511one between 526 and 527one between 538 and 539one between 540 and 541one between 541 and 542two between 547 and 548three between 551 and 552 (Keith Sexton busts somewhere in here)one between 553 and 554one between 566 and 567one between 567 and 568one between 570 and 571two between 573 and 574one between 574 and 575one between 580 and 581one between 591 and 592one between 601 and 602 (AcesFall1 busts on this missing hand)one between 604 and 605 (mcpalermo busts on this missing hand)no more after that pointthat's 23 missing hands right there, including at least three very important ones (and quite a few where you were on the button). The HH says there are 624 in total so that means there are ten more missing before hand 500.