Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($50)SB ($141.95)BB ($101.45)UTG ($66.15)MP ($48.50)Hero ($60.70)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7c.gif, 8c.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, Button calls $1.75, 2 folds.Flop: ($4.25) 9c.gif, kc.gif, th.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3.5, Button calls $3.50.Turn: ($11.25) ah.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7.5, Button calls $7.50.River: ($26.25) ac.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $16.5, Hero calls $16.50.Final Pot: $59.25no reads on the button, i decided to 2 barrel the turn since the A is a scare card and he might be peeling the flop with a lot of different crap.

I think I'd CRAI on the river.I think it's hard for him to have a better flush since your cards combined with the board cards really only leave QJcc, QTcc and JTcc, each of which flops an absolute monster and probably plays much faster than a flat call on the flop (except for QJcc of course).I think he could've flopped a straight or even peeled the flop with a gutshot like AJ. If stacks were deeper I think I'd like the c/c more, but it seems like he's gonna have to call you with any straight or flush and even trips sometimes, so I wouldn't mind getting it all in on the river here.It's close though.

I think he could've flopped a straight or even peeled the flop with a gutshot like AJ. If stacks were deeper I think I'd like the c/c more, but it seems like he's gonna have to call you with any straight or flush and even trips sometimes, so I wouldn't mind getting it all in on the river here.
I pretty much agree with this statement. Deepstacked there are options on the river. I think we are kinda limited here in what we can do. With that said, we can easily be up against a combo draw with clubs or something like you say like AJ. I think this is really really close but this isn't the greatest of boards for us even though we hit flush. As played i would just call the river bet.I'm having a tough time deciding whether I lead the river or not. Any ideas?

If we aren't getting it in on the river, I don't think we can be betting the turn since essentially we're drawing to just a gutshot+FD with one to come - since the Jack isn't really a great card for us.

If we aren't getting it in on the river, I don't think we can be betting the turn since essentially we're drawing to just a gutshot+FD with one to come - since the Jack isn't really a great card for us.
We might be drawing to a lot of blanks if our villain is drawing to clubs. If the river bricks, I think we have to fire a third barell.
lol you are really bored at work today huh?
I'm bored at work EVERY DAY - too bad they won't let me have a laptop/install FT/PS on the work comp...not that it would be good for me to go broke WHILE working, at least save it for when I get home :bubble_lol:I'm around until the 19th if you wanna hang out, then I'm in CA for 2 weeks B)
I'm bored at work EVERY DAY - too bad they won't let me have a laptop/install FT/PS on the work comp...not that it would be good for me to go broke WHILE working, at least save it for when I get home :bubble_lol:I'm around until the 19th if you wanna hang out, then I'm in CA for 2 weeks B)
cool I will make it out there before then. What is today the 12th!?
cool I will make it out there before then. What is today the 12th!?
12/12/07, t minus 7 days!good, I'll bring my clay chip set home so I can show it off