Nba's Greatest Games

Any Pacers / Knicks play offgame from the late 90s - early 00sclassic8 points in how many seconds? under 40 or something? By Reggie alone to win the game that the entire MSG knew we were going to lose?To: Spike LeeFrom: Reggie MillerMerry ChristmasCHOKE!1239924483_33513a30ae_o.jpg

8 points in how many seconds? under 40 or something? By Reggie alone to win the game that the entire MSG knew we were going to lose?To: Spike Lee
It was 8 points in 7.1 second or something close to it. Hit a pull up three, steal the in bound got a layup, stole the next inbound and retreated to the three point line and hit one fading away.Spike Lee is still crying.
It was 8 points in 7.1 second or something close to it. Hit a pull up three, steal the in bound got a layup, stole the next inbound and retreated to the three point line and hit one fading away to tie it up, Starks gets fouled, misses both free throws, Ewing gets the rebound, misses, Miller gets the rebound and is fouled, then makes two free throws.Spike Lee is still crying.
Your version is why you need to take people's stories about amazing athletic feats with a grain of salt.
Your version is why you need to take people's stories about amazing athletic feats with a grain of salt.
Yours it right, I was thinking of a different game where he did something similar during the regular season. Except his teammate stole the ball on the second attempt and passed to him.
capt_pacers_knicks_for_three2.jpghaha look at Spike Lee's face!The rest of Madison Square Garden is losing it.Delicious
I like the chunky asian kid in the orange jersey, looks like his Twinkie just got stolen.
QFTWe should also count all the people pulling their hair out or grabbing their faces in disappointment / shock.
Any Pacers / Knicks play offgame from the late 90s - early 00sclassic8 points in how many seconds? under 40 or something? By Reggie alone to win the game that the entire MSG knew we were going to lose?To: Spike LeeFrom: Reggie MillerMerry ChristmasCHOKE!1239924483_33513a30ae_o.jpg
Let's not forget that the OJ white bronco chase started DURING a Knicks v. Pacers playoff game.No idea why I remember that, but I do.
QFTWe should also count all the people pulling their hair out or grabbing their faces in disappointment / shock.
I had a goofy idea of starting a website to take pictures from sporting events and point out fans in the background doing stupid things or making hilarious faces. That pic would end up in the HOF for the site.
Actually it was during the Finals, Knicks Rockets.
Yeah, you're right. You could tell which of the two events stuck out in my memory :club: