Wwe Raw's 15th Anniversary

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea they seem to meld the rosters together on the road to Wrestlemania, but the draft should be coming up soon, and after that til the end of the year they are pretty much exclusive with some exceptions
There's another draft coming up?
There's another draft coming up?
I think the only time they didnt do it since the brand extension was like 2004??So yea, I think its safe to say it happens every year
A Shawn Michaels v Batista feud definitely has potential. One question though after that promo... who exactly is the heel?
Probably Batista. Everyone knows The Showstopper just did what he had to do and Batista is just making a big deal out of it. However I do not think either man will get booed. I love it when the feud happens between two 'good guys.'
A Shawn Michaels v Batista feud definitely has potential. One question though after that promo... who exactly is the heel?
I would have to say Batista as well. Michaels has said on numerous occasions that he will never again be a heel since he's found god or whatever he's done lately. I'm really looking forward to the fatal 4 way at backlash. cena v hhh v orton v jbl. I'm a cena fan all the way. Say what you will, but the guy is a lot of fun to watch. Cant see me.
I would have to say Batista as well. Michaels has said on numerous occasions that he will never again be a heel since he's found god or whatever he's done lately. I'm really looking forward to the fatal 4 way at backlash. cena v hhh v orton v jbl. I'm a cena fan all the way. Say what you will, but the guy is a lot of fun to watch. Cant see me.
I agree that Cena is amazing to watch. I don't really understand why people don't like him. The reason why I don't like some wrestlers, is because I find them boring. But when has Cena ever been boring? Even when he held the title for like 22 out of 26 months, all his matches were great and suspensful.
  • 2 weeks later...
TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!backlash.jpg
I loved when he used that other Lemmy-sung song as kind of the preview to his entrance. I think the only words are, "Bow down to the. Bow down to the King." But it fucking ruled.Oh, and John Cena has officially motivated me to start working out hard again.See "Is it gay?" thread in OTGen.
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently the ratings have sucked lately. And I have to say, WWE has gotten somewhat boring. But Regal was just suspended for 60 days for violating the drug policy, and there is going to be another draft in 4 weeks, so hopefully it will get better. I hope this isn't like the last draft, where only 11 people were drafted. Everybody in the WWE should be drafted, not just 11.

• 2 weeks later...

-Vince is ready to make the first call. Vince gets his glasses on, dials wrong and tries again. The phone plays music, and Vince is RICK ROLLED~! The guy finally answers and Vince hangs up. Tremendous. Dude answers, and wins the $200,000.

Apparently the ratings have sucked lately. And I have to say, WWE has gotten somewhat boring. But Regal was just suspended for 60 days for violating the drug policy, and there is going to be another draft in 4 weeks, so hopefully it will get better. I hope this isn't like the last draft, where only 11 people were drafted. Everybody in the WWE should be drafted, not just 11.
You act like every move of the people on those shows isn't preplanned and a draft would be an actual draft.
-Vince is ready to make the first call. Vince gets his glasses on, dials wrong and tries again. The phone plays music, and Vince is RICK ROLLED~! The guy finally answers and Vince hangs up. Tremendous. Dude answers, and wins the $200,000.
Yea, but he called right back and gave the dude the 200k.
You act like every move of the people on those shows isn't preplanned and a draft would be an actual draft.
I know the draft is preplanned but it will still mix up the rosters and make it more exciting.

Also, I just got the Rock DVD and it is great. I only watched a little of the last disc with some of his best interviews and speeches and his 3rd match vs. Austin at Wrestlemania. Damn! I love the guy. He was a wizard with the mic and had an amazing ability to dazzle the crowd

Also, I just got the Rock DVD and it is great. I only watched a little of the last disc with some of his best interviews and speeches and his 3rd match vs. Austin at Wrestlemania. Damn! I love the guy. He was a wizard with the mic and had an amazing ability to dazzle the crowd
F yeaI got it Tuesday but havent gotten to watch it yet
F yeaI got it Tuesday but havent gotten to watch it yet
I just watched the Rock's match with Hogan at Wrestlemania 18. I haven't watched this match since I watched it when that Wrestlemania aired and it was great. The Rock truly is an icon.
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome Raw. I cant even get onto lordsofpain.net the server crashed. Is Vince dead again? lolBig names moved tonight... Batista, Punk, Kennedy, Hardys, Trips??!!So sick

Awesome Raw. I cant even get onto lordsofpain.net the server crashed. Is Vince dead again? lolBig names moved tonight... Batista, Punk, Kennedy, Hardys, Trips??!!So sick
Not dead again cuz he was talking at the end...but hurt enough so the Million Dollar Giveaway thing is postponed. I liked how at the end, he called HHH "Paul." Paul Levesque is HHH's real name and by calling him Paul a few people probably thought that he was legit hurt.
"Look at me, I'm Rey Mastrio, I'm taller than-a Hornswoggle, I like cookies, I'm rey mastrio.....booyaka booyaka"Hahahahahaha OMG I can't stop watching this. Here's the link for those who missed it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_tkfW0WGv0
Ahh...youtube doesn't work on the computer at work and I didn't watch this part.But how cool was CM Punk dominating Edge?-epecially because that is the exact thing that Edge would have done. I compleltely didn't expect it and I forgot Punk had Money in the Bank. Because Punk is a 'good guy' I would have expected him to do something like Rob Van Dam and challenge someone at a PPV, but I loved how he took advantage of a beaten Edge.

Yah. That was pretty sick. I don't know why though, I'm not a huge fan of Punk. For some reason I think Matt and Jeff Hardy are going to both get huge pushes soon. Since a heel has the title right now in ECW, I have a feeling Matt is going to lose the US Title back to Smackdown, then make a run for the ECW title. And Jeff Hardy is going to make a run for the WWE Title as he has two perfect people to make the run against in Triple H or Edge. Triple H would be good just because they had that mini-rivarly on raw and Edge and Hardy have just had a lot of history already. I'm not sure when though, I'd like to say SummerSlam but I think that's too soon.

"Look at me, I'm Rey Mastrio, I'm taller than-a Hornswoggle, I like cookies, I'm rey mastrio.....booyaka booyaka"Hahahahahaha OMG I can't stop watching this. Here's the link for those who missed it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_tkfW0WGv0
I don't want to watch 9 minutes...what's teh funniest part?