Wwe Raw's 15th Anniversary

Funny sign in the crowd tonight..."JR'S BBQ SAUCE SUCKS!"
I thought I saw this sign, but then I thought I didn't. Why would somebody bring a sign like that that is dissing JR?This article says that Mayweather is getting $20 million for his appearence at Wrestlemania. This seems a bit high but they say Shane O'Mac confirmed it.http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/7840...P&GT1=10937
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I saw this sign, but then I thought I didn't. Why would somebody bring a sign like that that is dissing JR?This article says that Mayweather is getting $20 million for his appearence at Wrestlemania. This seems a bit high but they say Shane O'Mac confirmed it.http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/7840...P&GT1=10937
I was just watching PTI and Michael Wilbon said that although the rumor is $20 million, he doubts that it is even $2 million-it is probably a couple of hundred thousand. Still a big pay day for about 12 minutes of work.
  • 3 weeks later...

Some very disapointing news: I just read on WWE.com that Jeff Hardy has been suspended for 60 days for violating the WWE's wellness drug policy thingy. This fuc king sucks. Jeff has been the most exciting wrestler to watch for the last couple of months and I was looking forward to him kicking ass and dominating the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania.

Some very disapointing news: I just read on WWE.com that Jeff Hardy has been suspended for 60 days for violating the WWE's wellness drug policy thingy. This fuc king sucks. Jeff has been the most exciting wrestler to watch for the last couple of months and I was looking forward to him kicking ass and dominating the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania.
And he was busted for drugs, not steroids or HGH - poor guy. His house burned down the next day as well, killing his dog. him and his wife were out of town. This week has been a bad beat for him.
And he was busted for drugs, not steroids or HGH - poor guy. His house burned down the next day as well, killing his dog. him and his wife were out of town. This week has been a bad beat for him.
Dam-where'd you hear that? It sucks.

From Matt Hardy's Myspace:I was having a pretty standard "gotta fly out early and go to work tomorrow" Friday night. I was washing and packing clothes, booking my rental car, and writing bills to put in the mail on my way to the airport in the morning. Around midnight on Saturday, March 15th, I let my beloved pet dog Lucas outside to use the bathroom. As I stepped outside, I smelled smoke."I walked around to my garage area and could see huge flames burning through the woods. The large flames appeared to be very close to Jeff's place, about a third of a mile away from my house. My first initial thought was that Jeff was burning either trash or a brush-pile. I then questioned my thought, considering how big the size of the flames looked. For a second, I thought it might be the huge ramp on Jeff's motocross track or his old recording studio. I quickly jumped in my car, and drove down the back road that connects our two properties.As I pulled around the lake that bordered Jeff's home, I witnessed a horrific mental image that will always be etched in my mind. I could see over Jeff's recording studio that and my brother's home was engulfed in flames. I violently stopped my car, jumped out, and ran towards Jeff's burning home yelling for my brother at the top of my lungs. My initial fear was that Jeff and Beth were burning to death inside their house. And I was the only person on the scene-I was frantic. I ran onto the front porch, kicked at the flaming front door, yelling for Jeff and Beth. I could only stay there for a second-the temperature of the heat was unbearable, and I couldn't breath due to the smoke and lack of oxygen. The entire structure was covered in flames. I ran to the other side of Jeff's place and saw that his car was gone. I internally prayed that Jeff, Beth, and Jack weren't in there. I didn't have my cell phone on me because I had left my house in such a panic. I jumped in my car and raced back home to get my phone. About this same time I got into my car, I could hear sirens-signifying that the fire trucks were on their way.I got home and called Jeff. It went straight to voicemail, my heart dropped. I called Beth and she picked up. I hysterically asked if Jeff was there and he was. Jeff and Beth had been out to eat and he was currently getting the Hardy Boyz tattoo on the back of his neck filled in at Shannon's shop. I frantically explained what was happening and that he had to get there now. The first thing Jeff said was this-"Matt, can you kick down the door and get Jack? Please get Jack Matt!" It was heartbreaking. I told Jeff that it was too late, everything was gone. The fire had destroyed everything. I was already back on the way to Jeff's burning home as I was getting off the phone with him. By the time I returned to the scene, the fire department was there, and they were fighting the fire. There were fire trucks and police and emergency vehicles everywhere-it looked like a scene out of a movie. When Jeff and Beth finally got there, the shock of reality truly set in on them. I have never felt so bad and helpless and powerless for two people before. It took the fire fighters until almost 4 a.m. to put out the flames. With the exception of the clothes on their bodies, everything that Jeff and Beth owned had been destroyed. But the most tragic lost to them was their beloved dog Jack. Jeff and Beth were crushed. If you've ever been extremely close to a pet, you know how painful it is to lose them. It's like the pet becomes your child.About 5 a.m., Jeff and Beth came to my house-which is now their house for the time being. Neither one of them could even think about sleeping, and they were both still in shock. I made sure that they knew where everything was in my house and how it worked-so they could function independently in my place. I spent some time talking to them, and then finished packing my stuff. I headed to the airport to go to Louisiana about 8 a.m. without any sleep. This was definitely one of the worst days of my life.Five days later, it's still surreal. It's still so hard to believe that this has actually happened. I thank God that Jeff and Beth weren't inside the house asleep. As of right now, it seems the fire was started by electrical wires that had been unknowingly damaged underneath Jeff's place. There's so much misinformation out there, I wanted everyone to hear and understand the truth behind this tragedy.As I type this, I hear Jeff upstairs coughing due to being sick. I have never seen my brother as stressed out as he is right now. Jeff is sick because his body is so run down from not sleeping and being stressed out. He needs all of our support now more than ever. Jeff has done so many good things for so many people across the world-now is the time I hope everyone remembers that.The support and help that has been offered courtesy of family, friends, and fans has been amazing. Thank you. Calling, texting, or sending a message to support another human being that has just went through a personal tragedy means alot. It tells so much about a person's character. In addition, not contacting or showing support also is very telling of a person's character.I've received several thousands of request from people wishing to help Jeff and Beth during their crisis. Speaking for them, we are very thankful for all of you. If you want to help, here's what I suggest. If you have a good picture of Jeff and Beth together, frame it and send it to me. If you have any extras of Jeff's old wrestling memorabilia-pictures, action figures, magazines, etc.-send those to me. If you see some clothing that you think would look good on Jeff or Beth, send that to me. Any item that you can think of that are similar to these things-that's what will be the hardest for them to replace. They're looking into building a new house now, but all of you could contribute the things that truly build a house into a "home." Anything they would need to complete a new "home"-that's what Jeff and Beth need now. If you have something to send, send it to..Jeff Hardy c/o Matt HardyP.O. Box 713Vass, NC 28394That's all for now. But I will keep you updated on things. Feel free to pass this info on to friends, websites, and anywhere else you choose. To all of you that have shown so much love and support, I eternally thank you. Be well my friends, and take care of each other..Quote of the day - "If you've ever lost a loved one, I pray for you, I really do" - Hurt, House Carpenter Matt

Wrestlemania 24 did not disappoint. It was great. The actual Citrus Bowl was great. The ring was obviously in the middle but there was a big dome thing above it with the titan tron and probably to protect the ring from rain, but it looked great.__________________________Spoiler__________________________The matches:JBL vs. Finlay (with Hornswoggle) in a Belfast BrawlThe match was pretty entertaining with many weapons from the start. Although Finlay was winning most of the match, JBL hit a huge Clotheline for the victory.Money in the Bank matches are by far the most entertaining match in Wrestlemania-even more than the main event. CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jericho vs. MVP vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison. Morrison did a sweet move off the turnbuckle where he jumped with a ladder onto the others. Shelton did a sweet sunset flip where he flipped Kennedy who flipped Morrison-it was amazing. Remember at last year's Money in the Bank where Hardy jumped onto Edge who was lying on a ladder? Well a ladder was in the same place and while Shelton was climbing a ladder in the ring, somebody flipped it so he fell from the middle of the ring onto the ladder outside and it broke it two-it was a holy shi.t moment. CM Punk won the match when he and Jericho were fighting for the briefcase and Jericho got stuck. (Also, Matt Hardy came back and beat up MVP)Batista vs. UmagaNothing special-Batista tried to give Umaga a Batista Bomb-it didn't really work but he got the pinfall and won.Chavo vs. Kane for ECW ChampionshipKane won a 24 person battle royal before Wrestlemania to compete against Chavo. Kane came at Chavo from behind as soon as the match started and chokslamed him for the win. The match was about 7 seconds.HBK vs. Flair (if Flair lost, he had to retire)It was a pretty good match. A couple of times HBK was about to give Flair Sweet Chin Music but stopped because they were friends. Eventually HBK hit Flair with the Super Kick but Flair kicked out. HBK then went to the corner and he clearly mouthed "I am sorry. I love you." and then hit another Super Kick and pinned Flair. An emotional Flair left the ring as everybody applauded.Beth Phoenix and Melina vs. Maria and AshleySnoop came out and sat at ringside. The actual match was boring but Santino came and interferred against Maria when she was about to win. Jerry Lawler then hit him but Maria got pinned by Phoneix. After the match, Snoop beat up Santino and then made out with Maria. Orton vs. HHH vs. Cena for the WWE ChampionshipCena's entrance in the last couple of Wrestlemanias have been sweet but he came out to what looked like a high school band playing his music. I was also surprised that this wasn't the main event. Cena and HHH both did a lot of submissions to Orton. As soon as HHH hit Cena with the Pedigree, Orton kicked HHH and pinned Cena for the victory. The match was good but I was disappointed that Orton won.Mayweather vs. The Big ShowI thought for sure that Rey Mysterio would come out and help Mayweather but he didn't. Big Show was dominating Mayweather and after stepping on his hitting arm and stepping on his chest, Mayweather's entourage took him from the ring and were leaving. Big Show ran and brought him back. He was about to Choke Slam Mayweather but was hit by a chair by somebody from Mayweather's entourage. After Big Show Choke Slammed that guy, Mayweather hit him with the chair and then punched him in the jaw with Brass Nuckles and got the KO.Undertaker vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight ChampionshipEdge was winning most of the match. The ref got knocked down and Hawkins and Rider came out but Undertaker kicked their as.ses. Edge speared Undertaker but he kicked out. He speared him again but then Undertaker put Edge in the Gogoplata and made him tap out so he is now 16-0.A great Wrestlemania!

Absolutely LOVED it. I thought the Flair/HBK match played out perfectly. The psychology of it all, Flair showing that he could still go, Michaels basically killing himself, both looked great. I thought the end was amazing with Flair with an absolutely pained look on his face crying as he was getting up, and HBK mouthing the "I'm sorry, I love you" and drilling him for the win.I really think that might be the best match I've ever seen. I had to rewatch it after.

Yeah, Michaels is amazing, he really does steal the show every WrestleMania. His match with Angle was amazing at WM, then this match here was just amazing.Just shows you don't need ladders, blood, and chairs for a great match.

Yeah, Michaels is amazing, he really does steal the show every WrestleMania. His match with Angle was amazing at WM, then this match here was just amazing.Just shows you don't need ladders, blood, and chairs for a great match.
But, HBK's match with Vince wat Wrestlemania 22 that had ladders, blood, and chairs was awesome.

Great send off for Ric Flair tonight!!! The emotions were running high. Lots of tears, and within the hour, lots of beers will be shed.

Great send off for Ric Flair tonight!!! The emotions were running high. Lots of tears, and within the hour, lots of beers will be shed.
If anyone asks me why I like wrestling, its moments like what happened last night that I show them why I am a fan and always will be. So amazing.
If anyone asks me why I like wrestling, its moments like what happened last night that I show them why I am a fan and always will be. So amazing.
Exactly. While watching it, I was just thinking how fortunate Ric is to have that big of an impact on people. He deserves it and it was a very emotional and powerful moment.

Are they doing away with people staying exclusive to brands? I just read what happened at Smackdown last night and I've seen a trend of more inter-brand matches.

Are they doing away with people staying exclusive to brands? I just read what happened at Smackdown last night and I've seen a trend of more inter-brand matches.
Yea they seem to meld the rosters together on the road to Wrestlemania, but the draft should be coming up soon, and after that til the end of the year they are pretty much exclusive with some exceptions