Wwe Raw's 15th Anniversary

With all the BS wins at pay per views this year I wouldnt put it past them screwing over the Undertaker again. I am not going to be purcahsing another payperview until maybe Wresltemania and that will probably be it. Can we have a title match one time without somebody getting the screw job?
You aren't getting the Rumble? It is always very entertaining.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Royal Rumble is always awesome. It is as entertaining as sports entertainment gets, besides Wrestlemania.
The Royal Rumble was always my favorite. I remember watching Hacksaw Jim Duggan win the original one.Answer me a question if you will. Does the Survivor Series keep the same format it had in the beginning when the card was full of a bunch of 4 on 4 elimination tag matches?
I am not going to be purcahsing another payperview until maybe Wresltemania and that will probably be it. Can we have a title match one time without somebody getting the screw job?
Problem with the WWE, bad guys doing the behind the scenes work. Another reason why TNA > WWE.
The Royal Rumble was always my favorite. I remember watching Hacksaw Jim Duggan win the original one.Answer me a question if you will. Does the Survivor Series keep the same format it had in the beginning when the card was full of a bunch of 4 on 4 elimination tag matches?
No-I think last year there were there 5 vs 5 elimination matches, but this year there was only 1 and it was not the main event. I was kind of disapointed because those matches are always great. Here is my favorite from the last couple of years:DX (HHH and HBK), Hardy Boyz, CM Punk vs. Rated RKO (Edge and Orton) Mike Knox (with Kelly Kelly), Johnny Nitro (with Melina), Gregory Helms. The ref rang the bell while the teams were still deciding who would start the match. HHH saw Kelly Kelly and told her to get in the ring and take off her top. She almost did but the ref told her to get down and Mike Knox pushed HHH. Out of nowhere HBK hit Knox with a Sweet Chin Music and pinned him. Knox was out after about 5 seconds. HBK went to his corner and was asking HHH and Matt who the guy he just pinned was. It was pretty funny. Then HBK was wrestling Nitro and Nitro through him off the ropes. HBK jumped Nitro, bounced off the ropes, jumped over Nitro again and then slid out of the ring where he posed with Melina. Melina posed with him because she thought it was Nitro and then she saw it was HBK so she screamed in shock. This was also funny. After a couple more minutes of wrestling, Gregory Helms was taken out so it was all 5 members of team DX vs. Edge and Orton. Those two were walking away from the ring-they gave up but Punk and the Hardyz brought them back. After Punk kneed Edge, whisper in the wind, HBK hit Edge with the Sweet Chin Music and pinned him. Then Orton tried to flee through the crowd but he was brough back by Punk and the Hardyz. When he got to the ring he was greeted with Sweet Chin Music followed by a Pedigree. Team DX won and it was the first sweep in Survivor Series history. That was a very entertaining match.

I remember one of the first Survivor Series I seen, it was a five on five tournament type format and was awesome. I had purchased the WWE magazine and memorized every single person on every roster and who was matching up against you. Thats when the Undertaker first came into the WWE as the mystery man on Ted Dibiase's team. I wish it was like that again. Then again maybe it still is kinda like that Im just not 8 years old anymore.

I remember one of the first Survivor Series I seen, it was a five on five tournament type format and was awesome. I had purchased the WWE magazine and memorized every single person on every roster and who was matching up against you. Thats when the Undertaker first came into the WWE as the mystery man on Ted Dibiase's team. I wish it was like that again. Then again maybe it still is kinda like that Im just not 8 years old anymore.
Totally how I feel. I wish it was like it was when I was much younger.. I think alot of it has to do with the internet and all the info you've learned over the years. I'll always be a fan, but I miss totally suspending beilief.

What I don't understand, is how is watching WWE any different than watching other tv shows, even if you are not 13 years old anymore. Do you not like to watch 24 because you just realized that they are all actors and it is also scripted?

What I don't understand, is how is watching WWE any different than watching other tv shows, even if you are not 13 years old anymore. Do you not like to watch 24 because you just realized that they are all actors and it is also scripted?
I know what you mean, but I dont even bother defending it anymore. Who cares? Its interesting and we love it
I just find it really trashy. When I went to a couple of them, there were so many rednecks there it blew my mind. And I don't like 24 because it's also boring.
You have a point, the problem is that if you watch it for any amount of time it becomes fairly obvious whats going to happen each and every match. I think the more educated fans enjoy that these guys are performers who do it all in one take, put on a live show and the behind the scenes stuff between promotions is interesting. Otherwise it is just kind of trendy to hate on it.
You have a point, the problem is that if you watch it for any amount of time it becomes fairly obvious whats going to happen each and every match. I think the more educated fans enjoy that these guys are performers who do it all in one take, put on a live show and the behind the scenes stuff between promotions is interesting. Otherwise it is just kind of trendy to hate on it.
I consider myself to be one of the more educated fans and I enjoy it for many reasons. I love how the athletes can do it all in one take, put on 3 live performances a week for 52 weeks. And the stuff behind the scenes is extremely interesting. I recommend reading Mick Foley's book, Hardcore Diaries. The book is diary entries from Mick for six weeks prior to his match at last years One Night Stand pay per view. It goes through everything-how he came up with the idea for the match, promotional ideas, he talks about his personal life, chairity events...It is a great book that really goes behind the scenes of the WWE.
I really hope Hardy headlines WM. But I don't think it'll happen :club:
Agree agree agreeI wasnt for it before, but damn he is starting to become my favorite wrestler. He always gets me pumped to watch his matches and hope that he wins
Agree agree agreeI wasnt for it before, but damn he is starting to become my favorite wrestler. He always gets me pumped to watch his matches and hope that he wins
He is one of the few wrestlers, no matter what the match is, that always makes it interesting and awesome to watch.

Kurt Angle also, his matches would always be awesome to watch. They wouldn't even have to be a gimmick match, just a normal match and they'd be awesome. Kurt and HBK at WM was one of the best matches ever.

Kurt Angle also, his matches would always be awesome to watch. They wouldn't even have to be a gimmick match, just a normal match and they'd be awesome. Kurt and HBK at WM was one of the best matches ever.
That was a fantastic match. Angle was awesome. It's a shame the WWE lost him to TNA.