Wwe Raw's 15th Anniversary

I remember the stuff he did during that one Money in the Bank match. Like running up the ladder. The guy (Shelton) is insane. I could see him and Carlito battling for title in a couple years. Shelton is the best pure athlete, and Carlito is one of the best entertainers.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even recognize half of the wrestlers anymore. I quit watching shortly after WWE merged with WCW and ECW. As a matter of fact the last time I watched wrestling they were still going by the WWF.I really miss the wrestlers of my childhood.DemolitionDino BravoThe Strike ForceThe Fabulous RougeausJake The Snake RobertsBrutus The Barber BeefcakeThe RockersSting (surfer)Bad News BrownIron Mike SharpI could go on and on
Just buy the Wrestlemania 1-5 package. Every wrestler on that list is on there except for Sting and Iron Mike Sharp.
I remember the stuff he did during that one Money in the Bank match. Like running up the ladder. The guy (Shelton) is insane. I could see him and Carlito battling for title in a couple years. Shelton is the best pure athlete, and Carlito is one of the best entertainers.
My favorite matches are the Money in the Bank ladder matches at Wrestlemania-they are all great-especially when Shelton does all of his crazy stuff. My dream match would be Jeff vs. Shelton vs. Carlito vs. three other athletes (maybe Matt Hardy, Edge, and Rey).That would make one hell of a ladder match.

And one of the Hardy's winning it. The Hardy's always seem to be in these matches but always ended up losing... There may be a few times they won it, but a majority of time, they end up the losers. (i.e. the TLC matches)

And one of the Hardy's winning it. The Hardy's always seem to be in these matches but always ended up losing... There may be a few times they won it, but a majority of time, they end up the losers. (i.e. the TLC matches)
That's because they are the ones that do the crazy ass moves that make the matches memorable, but it hurts them. Like at WM 23, Jeff got hurt, although the stayed in the match, after he jumped off the big ladder onto Edge.

I'm pretty sure I'm ordering Armageddon tomorrow. First PPV buy since Summerslam. The card looks pretty good I must say:MVP vs REY MYSTERIO for the United States TitleCM PUNK & KANE vs BIG DADDY V & MARK HENRYFINLAY vs THE GREAT KHALITRIPLE H vs JEFF HARDY in a #1 Contenders MatchBETH PHOENIX vs MICKIE JAMES for the Women's TitleSHAWN MICHAELS vs MR.KENNEDYRANDY ORTON vs CHRIS JERICHO for the WWE ChampionshipBATISTA vs THE UNDERTAKER vs EDGE in a Triple-Threat Match for the World HeavyWeight Title

I'm pretty sure I'm ordering Armageddon tomorrow. First PPV buy since Summerslam. The card looks pretty good I must say:MVP vs REY MYSTERIO for the United States Title Street FightCM PUNK & KANE vs BIG DADDY V & MARK HENRY NormalFINLAY vs THE GREAT KHALI No DQTRIPLE H vs JEFF HARDY in a #1 Contenders Match NormalBETH PHOENIX vs MICKIE JAMES for the Women's Title Bra and PantiesSHAWN MICHAELS vs MR.KENNEDY First BloodRANDY ORTON vs CHRIS JERICHO for the WWE Championship Normal, but cage would be awesomeBATISTA vs THE UNDERTAKER vs EDGE in a Triple-Threat Match for the World HeavyWeight Title No DQ
It does seem like a great PPV-the bold are the kind of matches I would want to see.

Spoilers:MVP vs. Rey-a good match but there was one point in the match when Rey was jumping off the top rope and he messed up and hurt his knee. However, then he tried to do a splash off the rope but he couldn't stand so he jumped from the outside of the ring, landed his back on the rope, and did a flip onto MVP. MVP got counted out on purpose so he lost the match but retained the title.Big Daddy V and Mark Henry vs. CM Punk and Kane-not a great match. CM Punk jumped off of the turnbuckle and Bid Daddy V cought him and turned it into a Samoan Drop for the victory.HBK vs. Mr. Kennedy-a pretty good match. HBK was focusing on hurting Kennedy's hand. HBK eventually hit a great Sweet Chin Music for the win.Jeff Hardy vs. HHH-this was a good match. HHH was agressive from the start and he got mad at Jeff when Jeff held back from punching HHH in the face. Jeff reversed a Pedigree into a cradle for the win. That is going to be a good main event at the Royle Rumble.Finlay vs. the Great Khali-nothing too good happened until the end. Hornswoggle threw a shillelah into the ring for Finlay to use but the Great Khali made sure Finlay could not use it. While the ref was taking the shillelagh out of the ring, Hornswoggle came into the ring and low blowed Khali with a shillelah and then gave it to Finlay who hit Khali inthe face with it. Then he pinned him for the win.Y2J vs. Orton-this was a good match. At one point, both men were out of the ring and Y2J was thrown into JBL. JBL was looking mad and it was obvious that something was going to happen. Eventually, Y2J had Orton in the middle of the ring in the Walls of Jericho but JBL came in and kicked Y2J in the head. Orton was disqualifed but he kept the title.Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix-a boring match that Beth Phoenix won.Edge vs. Batista vs. Undertaker-this was good. Edge was hiding out of the ring while the other two were fighting. Eventually, Edge came in and got chokeslammed but it turned out it was a fake Edge and the real Edge was still outside the ring. Another fake Edge went in and got his ass kicked but Undertaker thought it was the real one. He Tombstoned Batista but the real Edge came in and hit Undertaker with a chair and pinned Batista for the win and for the title.

LOVED Armageddon. I went nuts when Jeff pinned HHH (HE GOT HIM!! HE GOT HIM!!). That was the match of the night for me. Awesome match psychology with H slapping Jeff and telling him to FIGHT! When Jeff mounted his flurry at the end, I figured H would catch him with the pedigree and it would be over. But much to my suprise Jeff pulled it out. Just AWESOMEI thought Jericho/Orton was a close 2nd, but unfortunately I clicked on a rumor/spoiler on accident before the ppv, so when I saw Jericho get thrown into JBL I already knew the ending and it ruined it for me. F'ing spoilers

I have no idea who could win the rumble. Likely choices right now are HHH, Batista, or the Undertaker.
Who do you think is going to face Edge for the title? Probably Batista because he will envoke his rematch clause. I would not be surprised if Lashley came back as the 30th entrant to win. He has been gone for a while and I didn't think his injury was too serious.
I have a feeling it'll be Taker vs Edge. And he finally loses at WM. I have no idea about Raw. I'm rooting for a Hardy vs HHH re-match
I dont think they will ever do this. I think that will be his legacy and they will be building upon it IMO
I have no idea who could win the rumble. Likely choices right now are HHH, Batista, or the Undertaker.
My guess is Ric Flair, continues his win or retire angle and it leads to him losing and retiring at WM.
I have a feeling it'll be Taker vs Edge. And he finally loses at WM. I have no idea about Raw. I'm rooting for a Hardy vs HHH re-match
For what? Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble?
I dont think they will ever do this. I think that will be his legacy and they will be building upon it IMO
There is not chance Undertaker is losing at Wrestlemania-though, let me contradict myself. Nobody will be expecting it so I wouldn't be too surprised if he did lose.
My guess is Ric Flair, continues his win or retire angle and it leads to him losing and retiring at WM.
His win or retire is only for single matches-Royal Rumble will not ocunt.

With all the BS wins at pay per views this year I wouldnt put it past them screwing over the Undertaker again. I am not going to be purcahsing another payperview until maybe Wresltemania and that will probably be it. Can we have a title match one time without somebody getting the screw job?

His win or retire is only for single matches-Royal Rumble will not ocunt.
Good point, I remembered that after I posted this and was to lazy to edit lol. It would have been a good angle though.