Indiana Hoosiers Basketball

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many years before Sampson is shitcanned and the program gets serious sanctions?
Not for awhile unless he does something actually worth getting in trouble over.
  • 2 weeks later...
How many years before Sampson is shitcanned and the program gets serious sanctions?
Soon, but good God is that Gordon kid good. He is unreal. I remember watchin him in HS when he was on ESPN, and he has gotten BETTER.
  • 2 weeks later...

Im a huge Hoosier fan and I like how the team is looking. I just hope we can hold up in the big ten. IU hasnt played anyone yet. The Big Ten is really deep this year. Lots of tough road games!

Monster game by DJ tonight, 21 points and 22 rebounds, damn. Eric Gordon is the best shooter in college basketball right now, and it's really not close.That said, I'm starting to get annoyed with Crawford's play, he's a 1-on-1 ball hog that drives to the basket with his head down. It should all be good once Bassett comes back though.Lol at McGee's failed windmill dunk at the end of the game, he's not playing next game haha.

Barely got by my Golden Gophers. 21 turnovers and were still able to come away with a victory. Didn't get to see much of Gordon as he was in foul trouble early. But I was really impressed with DJ. Such a depressing loss for my team.

Barely got by my Golden Gophers. 21 turnovers and were still able to come away with a victory. Didn't get to see much of Gordon as he was in foul trouble early. But I was really impressed with DJ. Such a depressing loss for my team.
Yea, that was such an ugly game. So many careless turnovers. Gordon played so poorly in almost every area of the game, but he made his free throws at the end.DJ has been a beast all year.

I'd join you, but it sucks that I can't get any IU games out here :'( As an Indy guy, I wanted to spend this year enjoying Eric Gordon while we still have him in the state.Do you know of any local recordings that are posted on the web?

Well that sucked.I still think we have the talent to be a top 10 team, we just don't execute like we should every game. Today the shots just didn't fall, you can't win shooting 37% form the floor.Also, I put a lot of blame on the coaches. I can't remember the last time we ran some off-the-ball screens to free up our three point shooters, we have a lot of them. Speaking of getting open looks, if there is one thing we really need is a PG that can penetrate and kick, we NEVER do that. Oh well, I'm confidetn we will rebound from this.

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe ESPN is overstating it. Have to wait until they announce the official infractions.But it doesnt sound good for IU or Sampson.
Yea, obviously I'm very curious to see what exactly happened. With that said, Andy Katz hasn't always been the most reliable news source in the world.Sampson is done. I'm just pissed because this is going to set us a few years back when it looked like we were coming out of those years that Mike Davis set us back.

Definetly gonna happen. Sorry boys. This has been in the works for a while now. Sampson was warned earlier in the yr once and you knew it wasn't over yet. But, most that will happen I think will be loss of scholarships. I dont think it will affect this season at all.

So I'm reading up on the allegations made against Sampson. All I can find is that the major allegations are him lying about the phone calls. Really? That's major?