Tournament On Tilt

How do you guys deal with tilt (or super tilt)?After finishing on the bubble 3 straight times, I'm steaming. So I put a ban on myself with that Full Tilt "exclusion" option for 3 dayshoping to cool off and come back stronger. What do you guys do to get your minds back to where it was so the next MTT or SnG you play will be one where you can truly focus at the task at hand? Yoga? Movies?

How do you guys deal with tilt (or super tilt)?After finishing on the bubble 3 straight times, I'm steaming. So I put a ban on myself with that Full Tilt "exclusion" option for 3 dayshoping to cool off and come back stronger. What do you guys do to get your minds back to where it was so the next MTT or SnG you play will be one where you can truly focus at the task at hand? Yoga? Movies?
Honestly, I've just learned to appreciate and acknowledge the flip side of it ( when I'm running well), and as a result running bad doesn't affect me too much. After a while you just kind of learn to evaluate your plays and not your results (I know it sounds cliche but its true lol). But yeah, take time off if you need it. Make sure that your focused when your playing, and try to evaluate whether or not you are making the correct plays at the time instead of caring what the outcome of the hand is.

I think the key is realizing that you are tilting, and having the discipline to do something about it. I read an article a while back that suggested just leaning back in your chair and forcing yourself to smile is supposed to make you instantly feel better. I've done this sometimes and it does help with minor tilt. Also, I think going over the hand(s), that put you on tilt to see if you actually made a mistake or you played it correctly, either way could make you feel better. I usually try lean back, relax, smile thing, if that doesn't work I take a break for awhile until I calm down.Or break something.