Also a funny joke.One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.The blonde started laughing.This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.This time the blonde laughed even harder.Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MKasner on pokerstars... def, broke... been playing the playchip games on stars just to get my fix!
I'll believe you since you're broke since you don't have so many posts. 1st 'Broke' Stake is yours.Mkasner(Cincinnati)?
Thank you E, that's very generous of you. I really appreciate the thought. Unfortunately, this sunday is my one sunday i have to work this month. Gl to the horsies you pick. I'm really sad that i can't play. :club: Congrats again on your run.....hopefully you do even better this week.
Rivergirl can't play this week, but i've decided i'll save here stake for next week :D
<----- brokeoh and pretty sure mp2 is incredibly weak here, maybe 9T or JT or 56/67.
2nd 'Broke' stake is yours if you post your PS name and city.
I'm broke as I took a shot at building my roll big yesterday from 11 bucks as I haven't played much in a while. Got it all in on a .10/.25 table with JT sooted with a OESFD against KQ who had two pair... turn was another Q and I was drawing to the straight flush and obv lost. GG me. I also haven't played much in a long time but before I cashed out last time I used to give stakes a ton. tuckerbucket on stars
Ahw, i feel sorry for you. You're getting a 3rd 'Broke' stake making it 6 FCP 100k sat stakes total.tuckerbucket(FCP)? must be, but just checking.
Also a funny joke.One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.The blonde started laughing.This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.This time the blonde laughed even harder.Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"
Awesome joke :club:, and i'm blonde enough not to see what was coming so it was even funnier for me :D You deserve the joke stake!I'll probably be shipping all the stakes at once tomorrow or something.

The Hottest Girl stake and the hand stake are still open, I've not seen a girl hot enough to immediately give the stake to... yet, so i'll wait till some more are posted and hope for better ones.Also no1 guessed the hand correctly yet(I'm only counting 1 guess per account).

doh, liar :club: no stake for you then, my friend!
i just wanted to guess the hand because i know for sure this involves some ridic beat/cooler. LOL at people thinking he was strong.

for the hand in question, his most likely hand is 88.my rationale is that you would not post this hand unless it put you in a positive light.because you have QJ, the only 'impressive' decision that you can make later on in the hand is fold, and for it to be a good fold, you'd need to be beat.while top pair with a better kicker is possible, i think it's more likely that he'd raise the initial bet. two pair may just smooth call, but his opening range likely does not include 48 or Q8.since you have QJ, QQ is less likely than the other two set combinations since you hold one of the queens in your hand. 44 is less likely to have opened in mid position for a raise than is 88. the fact that you knew it was a "good fold" also implies that either he showed it after everyone folded (less likely), or the other guy stacked off (most likely).it's also possible that you nailed a J on the turn, thereby tying you to the hand. what could have happened is that after you improved, you elected to check behind and then filled up on the river, which meant that the guy with 88 stacked off against you. having the foresight to check would be the action that put you in the positive light in that case, which makes it plausible. you may also have checked behind and called a river bet after having improved (or not). it's hard to tell.

i just wanted to guess the hand because i know for sure this involves some ridic beat/cooler. LOL at people thinking he was strong.
I admit i didn't win this hand, but this wasn't the hand i got busted either.
for the hand in question, his most likely hand is 88.my rationale is that you would not post this hand unless it put you in a positive light.because you have QJ, the only 'impressive' decision that you can make later on in the hand is fold, and for it to be a good fold, you'd need to be beat.while top pair with a better kicker is possible, i think it's more likely that he'd raise the initial bet. two pair may just smooth call, but his opening range likely does not include 48 or Q8.since you have QJ, QQ is less likely than the other two set combinations since you hold one of the queens in your hand. 44 is less likely to have opened in mid position for a raise than is 88. the fact that you knew it was a "good fold" also implies that either he showed it after everyone folded (less likely), or the other guy stacked off (most likely).it's also possible that you nailed a J on the turn, thereby tying you to the hand. what could have happened is that after you improved, you elected to check behind and then filled up on the river, which meant that the guy with 88 stacked off against you. having the foresight to check would be the action that put you in the positive light in that case, which makes it plausible. you may also have checked behind and called a river bet after having improved (or not). it's hard to tell.
I like your reasoning a lot.I'm gonna give you a 1 little tip and if you can guess it the stake's yours.First of all, i said no1 had guessed it thusfar and people already guessed 88 so that's not it. 44 has been guessed already aswell.Here's the tip: You've analized all the postflop play brilliantly, but look a little closer at what MP2 did preflop(especially the ammount he raised). Also this is only a 5$(or 10$) SnG so it's not like all these fellas are superpros. His preflopplay gave away his exact hand to me.
I like your reasoning a lot.I'm gonna give you a 1 little tip and if you can guess it the stake's yours.First of all, i said no1 had guessed it thusfar and people already guessed 88 so that's not it. 44 has been guessed already aswell.Here's the tip: You've analized all the postflop play brilliantly, but look a little closer at what MP2 did preflop(especially the ammount he raised). Also this is only a 5$(or 10$) SnG so it's not like all these fellas are superpros. His preflopplay gave away his exact hand to me.
KING QUEEN
KING QUEEN
fmp cancel that i say pocket queens

a lot of people interpret minraises differently, and a lot of people use them for different reasons.there's people who see them as 'pot builders', and people who do it with big pairs. since a pot builder type hand could be a million different things, ill assume that it's the latter.and since AA is the more polarized choice of the two overpairs, ill go with AA.edit: because everyone already guessed QQ, and we know you lost the hand also

a lot of people interpret minraises differently, and a lot of people use them for different reasons.there's people who see them as 'pot builders', and people who do it with big pairs. since a pot builder type hand could be a million different things, ill assume that it's the latter.and since AA is the more polarized choice of the two overpairs, ill go with AA.edit: because everyone already guessed QQ, and we know you lost the hand also
Congratulations!! The stake is yours!!This is how the rest of the hand was:Turn: T :D (t930, 3 players)Hero bets t420, I really gotta trust my reads more, i seriously was fairly sure he had AA, but i didn't trust my read enough to 'just' give up top pair, so i decided to bet something that would certainly be reraised if my read was correctly.BB raises all-in t1315, MP2 calls all-in t1190, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: t125 returned to BB.As soon as the MP2 called the allin i knew i was right and he had to have AA and yup that's what he showed.River: 4 :club: (t2960, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: t3730)Results:Final pot: t2960BB showed 4s 4cMP2 showed Ac AsOnce again Congratz!! You deserve it. Please post your PS name and city.
How deep did op go ?
Finished 4th for 5k last week. My BR went from a little 50$ to a whooping 5100$ in 1 day partially thanks to the last longer bet aswell. I cashed out 4/5th of it, being a student and all i can use some money. I'll probably cash out some more due to the weak $ compared to the Euro, but that's another story. Being a MTT player i don't need to have my full BR on PS.P.S. The hawt girl pix stake still ain't taken. I'm accepting multiple girl pix per account now.
awesome.name on stars is abbaddabba, city is toronto.oh yeah, what is the deal? 50/50?
Ah i forgot to post that, yeah 50/50 no stakeback is what it's called i believe. Just split the prize money 50/50.If you win the FCP Sat, you're gonna have to play the Sunday 100k(way more fun than cashing out 11 T$ =)), unless you can't play on sunday or you really really want to have the 11 T$(the people that are broke maybe?). In that case PM me and we'll talk about it.
Hott Girl (just posted entire website cause many hot photos of her)http://www.maximonline.com/Bonusbabeashley...m/4247/284.aspxStretch1430 (D-Town) on Pstars
Guess i was hoping for even more pictures, but this one'll do. Very nice entry, you get the last stake.Shipping them all in a bit(Except for Rivergirl's who'll be playing next week).GL to all of my Horsies. See you at the FT :club: