Since i got so much support from the FCP community last sunday during my deep run in the Sunday 100k, i decided to give back a little and provide people with some stakes. I've decided to stake 2 people in the Sunday 100k and 5 in the FCP satelite to the 100k.The FCP sat stakes will go to:-Elo and AG for being my 2nd railer if i remember correctly (Elo and AG) (Didn't make it :) )-The 1st person to prove to me he is broke (MKasner) (Where were you?)-The 2nd person to prove to me he is broke (tuckerbucket) (Didn't make it :) )-The person that posts the hottest girl picture (Stretchy) (Where were you?)-The person that tells the funiest joke (Amplifi3d) (Where were you?)The Sunday 100k stakes will go to:-Rivergirl for being my 1st railer (Rivergirl, next week the 16th)-The 1st one that answers the question below correctly (Abbaddabba)In this hand, what do you think MP2 has? And explain briefly why you think so.(This is an actual hand i played last week)I believe this was one of the first hands of either a 5$ or 10$ 45man SnG. So no usefull reads.Stack sizes:MP2: t1500Hero: t1730BB: t1625Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with J :club: Q :D3 folds, MP2 raises to t40, 3 folds, Hero calls t30 (pot was t70), BB calls t20 (pot was t100).Flop: 8 :D Q :D 4 :D (t120, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets t60, MP2 calls t60 (pot was t180), Hero raises to t270, BB calls t210 (pot was t510), MP2 calls t210 (pot was t720).I know this could be a tough question, but by the turn i had it figured out what the MP2 had, so others should be able to aswell i'd say.Rivergirl and Elo and AG, PM me your PS name and city please else i'll have to give the stakes to somebody else.ThePhoenix88, once again thanks for your help last sunday, I've staked you in 2 tourneys already so i wanna give these stakes to other FCP Members, but nonetheless i wanna thank you for your help!!Good luck winning your stakes and don't forget to post your PS name and city!!!Thanks FCP,E-Cart6.EDIT: Stakes will be shipped when every stake has been given away to some1. Just the hot girl pics stake is left.EDIT2: Prize money will be split 50/50(no stakeback).EDIT3: Stakes are sent, PS confirmed them all. GL, see you at the FT, horsies!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i got so much support from the FCP community last sunday during my deep run in the Sunday 100k, i decided to give back a little and provide people with some stakes. I've decided to stake 2 people in the Sunday 100k and 5 in the FCP satelite to the 100k.The FCP sat stakes will go to:-Elo and AG for being my 2nd railer if i remember correctly-The 1st person to prove to me he is broke-The 2nd person to prove to me he is broke-The person that posts the hottest girl picture-The person that tells the funiest jokeThe Sunday 100k stakes will go to:-Rivergirl for being my 1st railer-The 1st one that answers the question below correctlyIn this hand, what do you think MP2 has? And explain briefly why you think so.(This is an actual hand i played last week)I believe this was one of the first hands of either a 5$ or 10$ 45man SnG. So no usefull reads.Stack sizes:MP2: t1500Hero: t1730BB: t1625Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with J :club: Q :D3 folds, MP2 raises to t40, 3 folds, Hero calls t30 (pot was t70), BB calls t20 (pot was t100).Flop: 8 :D Q :D 4 :D (t120, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets t60, MP2 calls t60 (pot was t180), Hero raises to t270, BB calls t210 (pot was t510), MP2 calls t210 (pot was t720).I know this could be a tough question, but by the turn i had it figured out what the MP2 had, so others should be able to aswell i'd say.Rivergirl and Elo and AG, PM me your PS name and city please else i'll have to give the stakes to somebody else.ThePhoenix88, once again thanks for your help last sunday, I've staked you in 2 tourneys already so i wanna give these stakes to other FCP Members, but nonetheless i wanna thank you for your help!!Good luck winning your stakes and don't forget to post your PS name and city!!!Thanks FCP,E-Cart6.
Good luck horses.

Thank you E, that's very generous of you. I really appreciate the thought. Unfortunately, this sunday is my one sunday i have to work this month. Gl to the horsies you pick. I'm really sad that i can't play. :club: Congrats again on your run.....hopefully you do even better this week.

Since i got so much support from the FCP community last sunday during my deep run in the Sunday 100k, i decided to give back a little and provide people with some stakes. I've decided to stake 2 people in the Sunday 100k and 5 in the FCP satelite to the 100k.The FCP sat stakes will go to:-Elo and AG for being my 2nd railer if i remember correctly-The 1st person to prove to me he is broke-The 2nd person to prove to me he is broke-The person that posts the hottest girl picture-The person that tells the funiest jokeThe Sunday 100k stakes will go to:-Rivergirl for being my 1st railer-The 1st one that answers the question below correctlyI Thanks FCP,E-Cart6.
Nice.
MKasner on pokerstars... def, broke... been playing the playchip games on stars just to get my fix!
Bankroll picture?Just paint black in paint or something over your personal information if u don't wanna show it.
I believe this was one of the first hands of either a 5$ or 10$ 45man SnG. So no usefull reads.Stack sizes:MP2: t1500Hero: t1730BB: t1625Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with J :club: Q :D3 folds, MP2 raises to t40, 3 folds, Hero calls t30 (pot was t70), BB calls t20 (pot was t100).Flop: 8 :D Q :D 4 :D (t120, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets t60, MP2 calls t60 (pot was t180), Hero raises to t270, BB calls t210 (pot was t510), MP2 calls t210 (pot was t720).I know this could be a tough question, but by the turn i had it figured out what the MP2 had, so others should be able to aswell i'd say.
I'd say 88. But with the level, who knows. I think with AA or KK he'd get all the money in right there. With TP he'd try and raise you out after the BB donk. Good job last week.
Since i got so much support from the FCP community last sunday during my deep run in the Sunday 100k, i decided to give back a little and provide people with some stakes. I've decided to stake 2 people in the Sunday 100k and 5 in the FCP satelite to the 100k.The FCP sat stakes will go to:-Elo and AG for being my 2nd railer if i remember correctly-The 1st person to prove to me he is broke-The 2nd person to prove to me he is broke-The person that posts the hottest girl picture-The person that tells the funiest jokeThe Sunday 100k stakes will go to:-Rivergirl for being my 1st railer-The 1st one that answers the question below correctlyIn this hand, what do you think MP2 has? And explain briefly why you think so.(This is an actual hand i played last week)I believe this was one of the first hands of either a 5$ or 10$ 45man SnG. So no usefull reads.Stack sizes:MP2: t1500Hero: t1730BB: t1625Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with J :club: Q :D3 folds, MP2 raises to t40, 3 folds, Hero calls t30 (pot was t70), BB calls t20 (pot was t100).Flop: 8 :D Q :D 4 :D (t120, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets t60, MP2 calls t60 (pot was t180), Hero raises to t270, BB calls t210 (pot was t510), MP2 calls t210 (pot was t720).I know this could be a tough question, but by the turn i had it figured out what the MP2 had, so others should be able to aswell i'd say.Rivergirl and Elo and AG, PM me your PS name and city please else i'll have to give the stakes to somebody else.ThePhoenix88, once again thanks for your help last sunday, I've staked you in 2 tourneys already so i wanna give these stakes to other FCP Members, but nonetheless i wanna thank you for your help!!Good luck winning your stakes and don't forget to post your PS name and city!!!Thanks FCP,E-Cart6.
Seems like at worst MP2 has a Q, and the min-raise pre-flop seems to lead me to belive it's not 4-4-4, so I'll go with 8-8-8. And, probably not KK or AA b/c in those 45-man SNG's, I'd think MP2 would 3-bet KK or AA after the flop, knowing that he'd quite likely be called by top pair.

min bet to get get action on his pocket pair and determine if anything ugly out there lurks....flatcalling everything because he's happy to have as much action as possible....think 88 would have been a bit more aggressive preflop44cant play saturday or sunday, so if i'm right give to others who might need it

3 knights are in competition for the princess's hand in marriage, so the king decides to do a contest and the winner will marry his daughter. The king announces hes placed thousands of ping pong balls through out teh forest and whoever brings the most back in 2 days wins. So the knights go out. 2 days later the first knight is back with a bag of balls. A very good turn out. Soon after the 2nd knight returns with a 2 full bags of balls. Holy Cow!, thats alot of balls. They wait a while and cant figure out where the 3rd knight is. WTF? Finally the knight returns with cuts bruises all scraped up. The king asks "what happened, all you had to do was get ping pong balls?" the knight replies" OH F**K!, PING PONG BALLS!?!? I thought you said KING KONGS BALLS!"I loved that when i was 8

<----- brokeoh and pretty sure mp2 is incredibly weak here, maybe 9T or JT or 56/67.
i wanna say ace queen and is trying to slow play. my first thought was 88 but i dont think it is anymore.
oh and pretty sure mp2 is incredibly weak here, maybe 9T or JT or 56/67.
was thinking along those lines but why the min raise and why flat call with gutshot.....i am assuming of course that his IQ is in at least the double digits
was thinking along those lines but why the min raise and why flat call with gutshot.....i am assuming of course that his IQ is in at least the double digits
its a 5.50, its not. he clearly got bad beat when a J fell so I'm assuming JJ or 9T

A joke?How bout me playing way over my head(buy in represents like 15% of my br...so much to being broke), making the money which is like a 4$ profit, so this hand accured while I was sitting 8/12, enjoy:PokerStars Game #13644931672: Tournament #68767937, $8.00+$0.80 Omaha Pot Limit - Level XII (800/1600) - 2007/12/04 - 11:30:30 (ET)Table '68767937 13' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: tagrandmiche (22770 in chips)Seat 2: NECCIE (42834 in chips)Seat 3: Bareed (11438 in chips)Seat 4: KevinFKHS (13615 in chips)Seat 6: jeuni (15960 in chips)Seat 9: HairKiller (11440 in chips)Bareed: posts small blind 800KevinFKHS: posts big blind 1600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KevinFKHS [:jh:9d:9s:3c]jeuni: foldsHairKiller: foldstagrandmiche: foldsNECCIE: foldsBareed: calls 800KevinFKHS: checks*** FLOP *** [:6h:ad:9h]Bareed: bets 3200KevinFKHS: raises 8815 to 12015 and is all-inBareed: calls 6638 and is all-in*** TURN *** [:6h:ad:9h] [:ah]*** RIVER *** [:6h:ad:9h:ah] [:6d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Bareed: shows [:6s:as:4d:8c] (a full house, Aces full of Sixes)KevinFKHS: shows [:jh:9d:9s:3c] (a full house, Nines full of Aces)Bareed collected 22876 from potI felt this was quite funny...btw, congrats again on your finish last week...woot woot

I'm broke as I took a shot at building my roll big yesterday from 11 bucks as I haven't played much in a while. Got it all in on a .10/.25 table with JT sooted with a OESFD against KQ who had two pair... turn was another Q and I was drawing to the straight flush and obv lost. GG me. I also haven't played much in a long time but before I cashed out last time I used to give stakes a ton. tuckerbucket on stars

Since everyone is goin for guessing the hand I guess I'll go for the pic and the joke. Oh and I have been broke on Pstars for like 4 months now just been playin live games. But anyway on my Mac so can't prove it by posting a pic but here are the other things you requested.Hott Girl (just posted entire website cause many hot photos of her)http://www.maximonline.com/Bonusbabeashley...m/4247/284.aspxFunny JokeThree guys are sitting in a bar having a few drinks together. One guy says, "So tell me, what do you do to drive your wife wild?" "Well," says the second guy, "After making love, I go out to the garden and pick some roses. Then I take the petals off and sprinkle them all over her body. Then I blow them off with a soft breath that drives her wild." Next guy says, "After making love, I get some baby oil and massage it gently all over her body, and that drives her wild!" Last guy says, "When me and the old lady are through, I jump out of bed and wipe my **** on the curtain. Drives her nuts!"Stretch1430 (D-Town) on Pstars

I'm guessing Q 8 for MP2.One reason is I think no one has guessed this as a possible hand yet. And It seems likely. Unless he had AA, and did the min-raise :club: Nice gesture BTW. Congrats on the 100K score!

Since everyone is goin for guessing the hand I guess I'll go for the pic and the joke. Oh and I have been broke on Pstars for like 4 months now just been playin live games. But anyway on my Mac so can't prove it by posting a pic but here are the other things you requested.Hott Girl (just posted entire website cause many hot photos of her)http://www.maximonline.com/Bonusbabeashley...m/4247/284.aspxFunny JokeThree guys are sitting in a bar having a few drinks together. One guy says, "So tell me, what do you do to drive your wife wild?" "Well," says the second guy, "After making love, I go out to the garden and pick some roses. Then I take the petals off and sprinkle them all over her body. Then I blow them off with a soft breath that drives her wild." Next guy says, "After making love, I get some baby oil and massage it gently all over her body, and that drives her wild!" Last guy says, "When me and the old lady are through, I jump out of bed and wipe my **** on the curtain. Drives her nuts!"Stretch1430 (D-Town) on Pstars
"real" LOL at the Joke. NH :club:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6798/pokerwj2.pngI had $45 and let my friend have it and lost it all. Im desperately playing freerolls since im teh BROKEZORS.Pretty hot ---> http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/ce..._cuthbert_1.jpgI think that person had AQ but my gut says 44.CanuckG (Tsawwassen)