Best Way To Get Money On And Off Of Full Tilt.

I'm Canadian, so I was still using neteller when the scourge of the anti-online poker bill was passed in the states, then it moved here.If you would be so kind... what do you guys do these days? For those of you on fulltilt, what would be the best way to get my funds from my bank onto the website... then the best way to get it off.

instadebit is a lot like netteller, pretty much the same for canadians. works awesome!
I've only heard good things from people who have used Instadebit. Much better feedback than for things like E-Passport that Americans can use.

This is probably stupid, I know ... but my ego is healthy enough to ask a stupid question here.What happens if you just send them cash? You know, put a couple of 20's in an envelope with your account name and ask them to deposit it for you. Mail it to them and trust their employees to credit it to your account.It's not illegal to send cash in the mail ... and since I would only be sending a small amount, I wouldn't be worried about the security of the piece of mail.

If someone would be so kind as to explain the process of instadebt. :/
Its very simple. You signup by clicking link on the deposit page and you register all of your banking information account # etc, then you can deposit and the funds are withdrawn right from your bank account. It works virtually the same way for cashouts. TThat's the only method I use on FT and haven't had any complaints yet.
so for people in the US, what are you (anybody) using to put money onto Full Tilt right now? Gift Cards, Debit Card etc....
I use my Visa.. but eh, go to Money Mart or your Credit Union branch. They have these debit-credit cards things.. you pay 2.20 every time you use it.. works just like a CC. I'd recommend it. I don't use it, but I know it works flawlessly.

Thanks for all the feedback, only thing i really can ask now, is there any... legality issues with doing this? e-passports, instadebt, etc? Is there any risk of funds getting frozen in this process? I don't really know the ins and outs, or fine-print of the new law.