poker...woohooooookalso...i posted this in OT...but theres much more traffic here and im hoping someone can help me (mods please maybe leave up for like an hour at least?)So ive been trying to sell my drumset for a long time now....been dropping the priceI am reluctant to sell it on ebay, because i didnt want to ship it. I have a good offer for the throne and all the cymbals, and that leaves me with a 6 pc Pearl Export series set with a full rack. These arre selling very nicely right now on ebay (probably because of the christmas season), so I am recondsidering listing it. Does anyone know about shipping large items like this and where to get infor about it, has anyone shipped a drumset before? thanks guyshere are a couple pics so you can see what im dealing with (rememebr the cymbals will be gone)dsc03492hc2.jpgdsc03494se3.jpg

I've found DHL is waaaay cheaper than FedEx. They will even come to your house to pick up the packages. All you have to do is box them, estimate weight, and enter that info into their online pricing calculator to see about how much it will cost. Bob

Nice kit, Chrozzo, wish I had the $$$ and the space to pick it up...I used to have a 5 piece Tama Royalstar set, nothing pro, but a decent little kit. Drumming is fun.

Have you tried www.craigslist.com at all? BTW I love my Taye kit. Got it in their prototype stage and they sound amazing.GL with your sale.

Have you tried www.craigslist.com at all? BTW I love my Taye kit. Got it in their prototype stage and they sound amazing.GL with your sale.
thankseyah i tried craislisttried to scam me 2x
thankseyah i tried craislisttried to scam me 2x
That blows. I guess I thought it was going to be easy to find local people for your kit to pick it up.
They will even come to your house to pick up the packages. All you have to do is box them, estimate weight, and enter that info into their online pricing calculator to see about how much it will cost. Bob
"Ok, all we need is the weight and the girth.""Ok, um....I don't know what the weight is....and....I don't know what girth means."For all the Brian Regan fans out there. Best comedian ever AINEC.

I shipped a set of full power buckets seats from here in Idaho Falls to Indianapolis by DHL for a little less than 50 bucks. They were like 80ish pounds and it was supposed to take 5 days but it only took 3. Only time I used DHL though fwiw