For Everyone Reading The Chip Thread @ Nwp

lol... I mean, we have our flame wars over here... but those guys are just out of hand.
NWPers are the biggest load of retards ever. Remember the feud they tried to start? ****ing joke shop
I feel like rick-rolling them.
they're not worth it.If it weren't for my permanent self-ban on NEVER posting there (made so much easier by the fact that I never even read there), I'd make an account and tell them all to die in a car fire after they get super AIDS.
they're not worth it.If it weren't for my permanent self-ban on NEVER posting there (made so much easier by the fact that I never even read there), I'd make an account and tell them all to die in a car fire after they get super AIDS.
too late.
Yeah I was trying to figure out when you played poker in Vietnam.
lolpoker in Vietnam...I think "drcossack" mentioned Korea too, and he listed his b-day as April 4th.Anyone with my Facebook info knows my birthday is in February.

I kind of think we need a flame war. But I am WAY too lazy to make a new account over there, so we would have to do it here. But it could be a lot of fun, and give the mods here a heart attack.Just remember these simple rules:Try to never use big words.Try to always point out that one of their leaders thinks doing the Thriller dance is cool.Another of their leaders twirls chair covers over his head when he wins a hand.We have Bob.

It's not worth having a pathetic little flame war with them. These days they're down to about 20 regular posters, most of whom are relatively new to the site and have absolutely nothing funny, original, or interesting to say. It's too bad, because it used to be pretty amusing over there.

It's not worth having a pathetic little flame war with them. These days they're down to about 20 regular posters, most of whom are relatively new to the site and have absolutely nothing funny, original, or interesting to say. It's too bad, because it used to be pretty amusing over there.
Agreed! I would much rather cause permanent damage? Who is ready for a rumble? Damn Socs!RumblewithNWP.jpg

wouldn't surprise me if half those guys at NWP are homos. of course there seems to be a lot here so i can't really say anything.it is a cesspool over there but the freedom of speech can be refreshing at times. most forums remind me of my days living under communist rule. worst period of my life.