Kk Facing Huge Flop Overshove

If he bet $165 instead of $165.30 I'd think he misclicked and went to bet $16 or 16.5 (assuming he hasn't made a bet like this before) and I'd instacall. The fact that it seems more likely that he did intend to shove makes me want to fold.
It's possible he meant to click 'pot' but hit the 'max' button which are right next to each other on full tilt, I've done it before.

I'm also feeling Ahxh here. But, apparently it was 66. God, that's terrible. Haha. Who the hell shoves on the flop with an OESD on such a small pot? I could maybe see slightly overbetting the pot, but it wouldn't make much sense. I don't think I'd be able to lay down KK here for sure. Bummer if he sucked out.

If he bet $165 instead of $165.30 I'd think he misclicked and went to bet $16 or 16.5 (assuming he hasn't made a bet like this before) and I'd instacall. The fact that it seems more likely that he did intend to shove makes me want to fold.
As a side note, i've seen people click the max button on accident instead of the pot button. I know I've done it. (Thank god it was a SNG).
:club:
LOL, WAIT FOR A BETTRE SPOT! YOU ONLY PUT IN A LITTLE AND HE BET A LOT, OMG! I'M NOT GAMBLIN' WITH THSI LUNATIC, I'M SCURRRED!
It's a joke, but at the same time it's not.Zach's very right, what you have invested so far has nothing to do with the rest of the hand.
Read the rest of the thread.There are no "waiting for better spots", unless we're passing on a -EV situation to wait for a +EV situation.If it's +EV, it's +EV, and you take it. You don't pass it up.Furthermore, it doesn't matter how much you've invested.If you checked the BB, and flopped quads, and 4 people went all in in front of you for 10000000000 BBs... are you folding because you only have 1 big blind invested?It's a suck cost. You look at the pot odds, not how much of your stack you've invested, in a cash game.