• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Chip, life is short and in so many ways he lived it doing what He loved. Most of us dont even get the chance to enjoy life. God bless you Chip and GOD bless your family and friends.and as for those other people out there that have not grown up, May GOD have mercy on your soul.

Complete Bummer....As you get older and you hear of people passing that you have never met, for some reason you run across a few that pass that you feel like you knew...Chip Resse is one of those and while I never met him, I feel like I have lost a friend...Save me a seat in the ultimate Big Game in heaven my friend,PokerFan.

Oh Jesus I'm ****ing dreaming......I'm playing a FTP tourney and go to the Lobby and there it is staring me in the face "RIP Chip Reese"......Daniel please send our love to his family....Not the way I thought I would spend my first post.I am speechless.

I'm truly shocked. Although I've never personally met Mr. Reese, he was always one of my favorite players. He always played with a lot of class and seemed like the nicest guy at the table. He will be truly missed.