RIP Chip. I did a search to see if there was anything out there. The only thing I saw was this wikipedia article...I think someone doesn't like DN:Reese passed away on December 4, 2007. Close friend and fellow professional poker player Daniel Negreanu took time out from his search for submissive Asian boys on the web to break the news. He did not list the cause of Reese's death.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what was up before that other thing...chipwikixt4.jpggot it from 2+2.. neverwin is full of f*cking losersRIP chip, def one of my fav to watch and one of the greats.

this is what was up before that other thing...got it from 2+2.. neverwin is full of f*cking losersRIP chip, def one of my fav to watch and one of the greats.
we haven't had a problem with those guys in a long time. I know they aren't putting down DN, but that is classless and our forum would never do that.edit:took out the reprint stuff noone wants

From Cardplayerpublished: 31 minutes agoChip Reese: 1951-2007BY: BOB PAJICH | bob.pajich@cardplayer.comPUBLISHED: Tuesday Dec 04, 2007 10:47 AM David “Chip” Reese, the three-time World Series of Poker bracelet winner, long-time cash-game star, and member of the Poker Hall of Fame, has died. He was 56. Card Player has learned that Reese was admitted to a hospital last night with symptoms of pneumonia and passed away in his sleep.Reese, the Ohio native who learned to play poker while attending Dartmouth, was a regular in the highest cash games and was considered the best seven-card stud player in the world. Doyle Brunson held Reese’s play in such high regard that he pegged him to pen the chapter on Stud for his book “Super System.”He affirmed his position as one of the world’s best all-around players in 2006 when he won the $50,000 WSOP H.O.R.S.E. event ($1.785 million). He also won bracelets in 1982 and 1978 ($5,000 Limit Stud and $1,000 Stud split). Please check back with CardPlayer.com for more information when further details become available.

Card Player has learned that Reese was admitted to a hospital last night with symptoms of pneumonia and passed away in his sleep.
At least he went peacefully.RIP Chip.

Won't post any more.. just wanted to let everyone know it was their f*cking low life scum that did it. Seriously I don't see how anyone in the poker community can do anything but respect chip reese, and wish his family the best

Won't post any more.. just wanted to let everyone know it was their f*cking low life scum that did it. Seriously I don't see how anyone in the poker community can do anything but respect chip reese, and wish his family the best
QFT

Those low life scum bags at neverwin have stooped to the lowest of the low. Karma is a b**** people, and I hope your heartless comments return to you 100 fold. How do some people look at themselves in the mirror? I have never been so disgusted in my life. Absolutely shameless.