Poker Haikus

There once was man from Mashantucket,He was a degen and he always thought **** it,He played hold 'em while high,Was charged with a DUI,And told FCP just 'suck it!'A Haiku, oh wait :club:

Winner
That could have been a 4-parter, but I thought the single poem caught the general emotion and intention of the situation.
i pooped a hammerit came out sideways, painfuldont eat any toolskathy liebert, mmmi've got two jacks in the holefor the catwoman
Never laughed so hard in my life.I'm not smart enough to write any, but I think it has to rhyme no?
minding my businessfueled by Jack, he came from behind damn you, foxwoods pro.
I miss this joke account. It would almost be worth having FWP back just to have you post more. Wait screw that

Poker, it's all skillYou just start with the worst handAnd you go uphill.I love this countryHello Doctor BenyamineThis is rocks and rings.Wow that is so sickThat is so sick. Just so sick.I am a luckboxYou call with king jack?Teach him a good lesson here.Bring on more russiansI raise. You reraise?I cannot fold with ten high.I am Gus Hansen.I have the King JackYou are Cantu? Oh, you win.I will go home now.How is posibleTo accept all in withouthTo see the floop, eh?I am NegreanuI am not losing my hairI just like my hats