Poker Haikus

Haiku's go in 5-7-5 fashion. Post a haiku about poker. This is a sample haiku:I flopped the nut straight. (5 syllables)That donkey sucked out on me. (7 syllables)I'll eat his children. (5 again!)For a darker haiku, I choose this one:Lost bankroll again.Why do I play this cruel game?Do I deserve this?How do I acceptAn all-in wager withoutfirst seeing the floop?i got nothin

Headz up 4 teh rollzFoxwoods Pro challenged GrinderFlame wars ensued. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't know what a haikus isIt appears to have three lines that are kind of short, but shorter than this one.Does saying 'poker' make it about poker?

pump some iron brahit is good for what ails yathen pop the colla'
JAGAH BOMBS JAGAHBOMBS JAGAH BOMBS JAGAHBOMBS JAGAH BOMBS BRAH
I don't know what a haikus isIt appears to have three lines that are kind of short, but shorter than this one.Does saying 'poker' make it about poker?
the first and last linesalways have five syllablessecond line: seven
those guns are swole mansoon the ladies are turnin'you say no homo
yeah I take steroidsI eat that shit for breakfastlunch and dinner brah

i pooped a hammerit came out sideways, painfuldont eat any toolskathy liebert, mmmi've got two jacks in the holefor the catwoman

the first and last linesalways have five syllablessecond line: seven
Oh, now I get it. How's this:Cards Poker PokerMe likey Asian poemCards Poker Poker

A man once wrote a haikuBecause it was all he could doBut Speeds came alongAnd flashed his huge dongTo show that a good limerick can kick any haiku's ass.Ok, I lost it at the end there.