Beer Night On Full Tilt

who wants to do something silly other than using my whole bankroll on a razz game or some shit...ne fun ideas?!?!!?!!?!?!?!
Sit at the highest buy-in you can w/ your bankroll.Turn on luckbox.Win.Thank beaver.or just go to bed and be thankful you didn't gamble away your entire br....

Go to a .01/.02 table and type in your action before you do it each time. So type I raise .06...then raise. Type I Call...then call etc, etc. The tables comments are usually quite entertaining

Go to a .01/.02 table and type in your action before you do it each time. So type I raise .06...then raise. Type I Call...then call etc, etc. The tables comments are usually quite entertaining
you are not supposed to do that?
Lowest NL game on FTP is .05/.1.I should try this sometime though.
This is funny, tell us where you are at I want to rail/donk off chips