• 25-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+
  5. 5. Will December be better than November

• Yes
    • No

:Ddon't worry i'm working on it! Just bad variance this week! Next week I'll win wpt, it'll be A OK.
you going to make any more videos for stox?and if you win the wpt...i think some free lessons are in order haha.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started off taking down a 4.40 , and winning 170 at a 1/2 nl home game. then last night went bad at 2-20 full kill. now and down around 100 so far so i have some ground to make up. shouldnt be to hard sense my goal was +600 so i still have some time. plus with days off for holiday i should be able to fit in some cash sessions.

I don't know why I ever play these damn hold'em tourneys. I swear I bubble every frigging one. Played the $109 rebuy on Stars today, did one rebuy and the add-on, had a top ten stack for most of the 2nd and 3rd hour and then went out with JJ < AK 17 spots from the money. I don't even play very many tourneys anymore, but I always bubble when I do.

First goal met for December!goalmetbp2.pngI've taken a couple shots at 2/4 when a HU opponent was tilted or the game was really soft, but I've still got a ways to go before I can move up full-time. I'm probably going to have to make another cashout this week for a couple grand or so and I'm leaving for Mexico on Tuesday so I won't be getting in a full complement of hands either. So my second goal's looking it's unlikely to get accomplished this month, but I'm just glad to be earning good money again.I've been pretty good about putting hands in lately too as I've got 13,500 hands played in only about 9 days time. If I keep up that pace, I'll outpace November even with 7 less days of playing time.

Up $23,760 this month. I am going to go insane if I don't take off at least today from poker. Been so swingy lately that I have probably aged 20 years. Yikes and its only the 10th. Yeah a day off would definitely be good right now.

December has been great so far, well on my way to making my goal. I started this current run just over two weeks ago. I'm "building a BR", my aim was to take $100 and build it to $1000, using a $100 loan that was to be paid back. The loan has been paid, and my account is currently at $540. I'm sticking to a strict BR management scheme, it's obviously working out great so far.My SnG results for Dec are sick. I've played about 40 SnG's, my ROI is 119%!!! lol That's not sustainable, but I've played some great poker lately. Made the final table of a 4.40 over the weekend. Had the chip lead with about 6 left, but managed to get hammered by the guy to my left in two hands that pretty much crippled me. It was unfortunate, I had him dominated preflop both times. He called standard 3x preflop raises with K9os and Q7os, to my AT and AQ, he was lucky and hit his hand both times. So I finished 4th, but could have been better.Good luck everyone.

Haha, but his video was pretty sick to watch. I am 3.5BB from my monthly goal..except for a sick tilt session I had Sunday I am having an incredible month. Even NL has been alright for me. Worst part about limit for me is when I review sessions and can just cant the BB that I spewed. At least in NL you can be a bit more loose with your explanations. A goal that I didnt initially have, but that I am going to go ahead and do is at least make the bronze Iron man challenge. I think silver should be pretty easy to attain as well. I also got some bonus for playing 500pts on Sunday (drunk+boredom). I figure next year I will look to grab a bunch of those medals which cant hurt to have.

Haha, but his video was pretty sick to watch. I am 3.5BB from my monthly goal..except for a sick tilt session I had Sunday I am having an incredible month. Even NL has been alright for me. Worst part about limit for me is when I review sessions and can just cant the BB that I spewed. At least in NL you can be a bit more loose with your explanations. A goal that I didnt initially have, but that I am going to go ahead and do is at least make the bronze Iron man challenge. I think silver should be pretty easy to attain as well. I also got some bonus for playing 500pts on Sunday (drunk+boredom). I figure next year I will look to grab a bunch of those medals which cant hurt to have.

LFT ensuing. Was running like a champion, just killing it at 12 ptbb/100. Welcome to my misery today though, I came crashing back to earth in the worst way, ending it by losing a 90/10 hand for stacks all in on the turn. Some-friggin-how, I'm still UP a bit of money on the month, and on track to get Iron status. That's about the only bright thing that comes to mind right now.Here was my day.fukmexj4.jpg

I had a bad session today, I was +65 and then lost 6 hands in a row (that I played, not consecutive) and some of them were pretty big pots. Wheres the puke face when you need one?Still up a little for the month though.

Well, I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow, and it's going to be a real vacation, as I won't be taking my laptop and there will be no poker played whatsoever. Just a week in the sun full of general relaxation and merriment. As such, I figured it would be a good time to post a graph of what I've done in December thus far. Nowhere near as smooth as December, but still marching solidly on the right track. decpart1cr9.jpgIdeally, I'd like to make $8,000 in the second part of the month when I get back and make it to my initial goal of playing 2/4 regularly by the end of the month, but if I just do as well as I did in the first portion, I'll be happy. Back-to-back five figure months would be quite an accomplishment after the way I've been scrambling this summer.

Beh, I havent been playing as much as I wanted to. Have been too busy playing Unreal Tournament 3.Starting tomorrow Im doing 72 SNG's a day, and I'll still be able to reach my goal.

quick update:Smooth sailing in general for the month so far. Definately not playing as much as I would like but any day that I set aside for poker I usually am too tired or not in the mood. This sucks cuz I really want to get 4000 vpp so I can get platinumstar. Usually that takes a full month at my level with how many tables I play. Played a home game on Saturday night. All my big hands didn't go up against strong second best hands. We were playing .25/.50 with a min buy in of 100. Lots of loose play and straddling. Was up small then bled down to about 60. Night ended when I decided to get tricky, I'm UTG with AKs and L/RR guy raised it to 4 pre flop which I thought screamed of strength but decided to still pop it to 20. Relatively quickly he raises me again another 20 and I knew I was committed so I shove. He calls with JJ and I spike an A on flop but be catches a J on turn gg me. Sunday I totally blow it in a Sunday mill satellite. Then spend the rest of the day playing crappy poker. I run plays on good 200nl regulars which obv doesn't go well. Then proceed to get sets spiked on me and I stack off like a donks. Get raped so bad I had to exercise the 2 buy in stop loss. That plus a little over 100 in tourny entries and ended the day down 500 ish. Monday started crappy as well. Started to do well in the 5k plo8 was nearing the FT and started up some 100nl and signed up for the good 200 games. Proceed to promptly dust off a buy in andstart thinking this really sucks and I should stop. I uncheck the autopost blinds but was able to use my image as a stack off tard to double up when I hit a gut shot. Soon I am even for the day which is good cuZ I had over 100 in tourny buy ins again. On the 100 tables I am lagging it up hardcore and running well. 200 table I raise in ep with 22 and spike a set that turns into quads v. Top two and get all of his stack of about 125.Last hand of the night was hilarious... Busted in plo8 in 11th and HSP is about to he on so I start logging out of my tables. Talking on IM and the PS table pops up right when I push enter for the message so I min reraise a raise that has ready been flat called. The proceeds to go 5 ways with me in position holding QTo LOL. Flop is J5xr no straight draws. Checks to me and I proceed to check behind. Turn: 9 hehe oesd and now there r 2 clubs on board checks to me again and now I figure I have to bet. I bet 2/3 of pot and get minraised and then dude flat calls who has about 300 behind and I have 300 behind. River is gin off suit K I pray to God thatinraiser bets big cuz I am confident 300 stacker is calling and I can then push for max value... Unfortunately minraiser bets small 300 calls and I repop to 100 total both of em had sets and I took down a massive pot LOL.Anyways playing tonight hope it goes well.Peace

If there's such a thing as an FCP support group, could someone please show them my graph of the past four days and ask wtf I should do, cuz I've had about enough at this point. I'm running 11 buyins below expectation, in FOUR DAYS. LFT ensuing.wtfoj1.jpg

If there's such a thing as an FCP support group, could someone please show them my graph of the past four days and ask wtf I should do, cuz I've had about enough at this point. I'm running 11 buyins below expectation, in FOUR DAYS. LFT ensuing.wtfoj1.jpg
i know how you feel. the first 2 days, i was up 12 buy ins and proceded to drop 20 buy ins over the next 5 days. I took a day off and didn't do anything poker related and then rewatched a few videos at cardrunners and been slowly grinding it out. I also did some reviewing of hands in pt of that time and noticed several mistakes that I made. Made myself write them down and how I played wrong to hopefully etch those thoughts in my brain. Downswings are tough, but you'll get through it. Take some time for yourself and make some evaluations so you can get back to where you want to be...

Bdc , PLO Games are the best during early morning. ( 7:00 to 11:00 am EST). I was 4 tabling 50$ PLO and there was only 1 American player at one table. Rest were from Sweden , Finland , Norway , Germany etc. Lots of action.You need and will have one of these very soon.pgtv8.jpg

I haven't been in these threads for a bit.. here goes.. For November:Can't get the graph to post but i made $4300 in 12k hands I didn't play as many hands as I'd like to.. I also played two of the Trump Classic events so far. I was out of the first one in about an hour and then bubbled the second one. For december my goals are:Play 25k handsWin at least 5kPlay my best in the remaining Trump Classic events and Harrah's WSOP events if I play any of those.Convince Jordan to come to ACGood luck all
So far this month I've played 10k hands online profiting 1.6k. I definetely played my best in the Trump Classic events but didn't cash in any of them. Made a final table at Harrah's WSOP and finished seventh for $8,412. Things are going pretty well so far this month.