Ftp Exclsuon Policy (urgent)

I am taking a self imposed one week break, but I satelitted into a $163 tounrey on FTP tonight-do I get the money back if I start my exclusion now, or not (it says you do if you bought into it-is this the same as satelitting in?). Thanks.

emailed them and put urgent in title line...however the tourney starts in 30 minutes and I have a previous commitment...if it comes down to it, do I just unregister, explain the situation to them and hope for the best (the last spot out of the seats was like $70 I think, so I'd hope they'd at least give me that or something similar)?

email full tilt support than wait till they respond and it will be too late
Exactly My Worry...are they as reasonable as Pokerstars support at least...cuz if so I'm sure they'd come up with a reasonable solution.

Title it 'Urgent etc etc',also i've heard if you can get a pro to report it directly they can deal with it immed. but that assumes they listen/care

wow, they got back to me and assured me that if I began my exclusion now I'd be given the money back into my account...props to FTP support! Thanks for the help guys, see you all in 7 days when I'm caught up on my studies.

So it sounds to me that you can just exclude yourself for 24 hours now in order to get cash for a satellite seat, which FTP never did before. They always made you play.