Ak Facing A Reraise Preflop

Hi, first of all, I'm new. Took a two-year hiatus from poker but have returned. Yey.This poker situation has come up a dozen times in my low-limit PartyPoker ring games ($25 buy-in, 0.10/0.25). I will raise with AKo or AKs to three times the blind. Someone with position on me will then bump it to 9-10 times. A couple of times I have dropped a whole buy-in by then reraising, commiting myself, to find myself against AA or KK. Other times of course my weak, passive opponents have folded/called with junk. I don't want this to be a leak but when I thought of changing play to just calling this raise I thought that can't be right. It's passive, liable to lose immediately to a continuation bet and even if I hit an A or K I still lose to Aces and Kings depending.Do I fold, with no info on opponent? Re-raise? Thanks for your help.

Hi, first of all, I'm new. Took a two-year hiatus from poker but have returned. Yey.This poker situation has come up a dozen times in my low-limit PartyPoker ring games ($25 buy-in, 0.10/0.25). I will raise with AKo or AKs to three times the blind. Someone with position on me will then bump it to 9-10 times. A couple of times I have dropped a whole buy-in by then reraising, commiting myself, to find myself against AA or KK. Other times of course my weak, passive opponents have folded/called with junk. I don't want this to be a leak but when I thought of changing play to just calling this raise I thought that can't be right. It's passive, liable to lose immediately to a continuation bet and even if I hit an A or K I still lose to Aces and Kings depending.Do I fold, with no info on opponent? Re-raise? Thanks for your help.
calling is fine and not passive at all

We want to figure out the range of our villain. If he's positionally aware, then we need to take that into account. For instance, if it's folded to you on the button, you raise, and then he reraises, his range is pretty wide. (And therefore we might want to play back at him.) If you raise UTG and he reraises UTG+1, then his range should be pretty small. (And we probably want to fold.)

We want to figure out the range of our villain. If he's positionally aware, then we need to take that into account. For instance, if it's folded to you on the button, you raise, and then he reraises, his range is pretty wide. (And therefore we might want to play back at him.) If you raise UTG and he reraises UTG+1, then his range should be pretty small. (And we probably want to fold.)
At this level, I'm sure we run into AQ AJ QQ JJ TT 99 more than AA or KK. If the villain does indeed seem the type to play back with a wide range, I'm re-popping or pushing when I hit the flop. If the villain plays pretty tight, I'm playing AK a lot more cautiously against him.