Attacked At Poker Bar

Once it was with 4 of my friends at a shopping mall, we were held at gun point.Twice in a parking lot with my friendsOnce with my mom and my older brotherAnd twice while I was walking to the corner store to get bread and milk. (both times, held at gun point)I dont think I really deserved it. Maybe the first couple of times I was stupid and wasnt paying attention but all the other times were just nuts!By the time I got to number 6 I was like, "Ahh you gotta be f#cking kidding me! Get a job man!"That earned me a punch in the face and a couple of kicks to the stomach. Another example where being a smartass gets you messed up
sooo you didnt do anything to deserve being assaulted 5/6 times, and yet you still think rwood did something to provoke the bouncer. nice logic sir wp
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo you didnt do anything to deserve being assaulted 5/6 times, and yet you still think rwood did something to provoke the bouncer. nice logic sir wp
I was only physically harmed once out of the 6 times I was mugged, and that was when I started getting clever to psychos who could easily f#ck me up or even kill me. All the other times I was just pushed around and shouted at frantically. I was also robbed by mostly homeless people and gangters, not bouncers. Every expierance that I've had with a bouncer has been pleasant because I wasnt looking for trouble. The point I was making is that crime is considerably worse in SA than it is in America. Bouncer's are not criminals, they are working men
qft, no offense GWC but you dont even seem to give rwood a chance.
none takenI stated my opinion and pointed out what looked like some inconsistencies. Here's my final thought:I'm glad rwood didn't die.
I truly don't get how it's so difficult to grasp this...I was on my way out of the bar, which I've been at many times before, and have seen this bouncer many times before. I'm not sure if the guy was having a bad day or whatnot, but I guess me knocking the pole over and the thought of him having to pick it up after me must have made him snap. I'm sure it wasn't nice of me to just keep walking and not pick it up, but so goes life. There was literally 0% interaction between me and the bouncer, I mean, he could have thought I was someone who had said something earlier, but I hadn't. And my point earlier was just me generalizing, it had nothing to do with my situation, I was just addressing a statement someone else had made. If someone wants to fight fair, and both parties are willing participants, then I'm fine with that. I despise fighting, not because I cant, I'm 6', 190 and a black belt in Taekwondo, but I just think that it doesnt solve anything. And furthermore, when you suckerpunch someone from behind into the street, I maintain that no one deserves that no matter what they say...
You do that in my joint, and I'll bash your fuckin brains in kid. Ya hear me?CAUSE I DID IT MY WAYYYYYYYYYY

I totally understand the skepticism, as I didn't go into much detail in my original post, but those who know me on here will tell you that I am telling the truth. It literally happened exactly as I stated previously. I have no reason to leave anything out, as I was seeking a small bit of legal advice and would have to tell the story straight anyways, as there were 3 witnesses statements taken at the scene, 2 of which were not my friends. Sickboy, I send my love :club:

So you believe that OP was randomly and brutally attacked for no reason for knocking over a post by accident. You're not serously buying that are you?
unless you can send me some "proof" to make me think otherwise ill beleive op, I dont really see a need for him to come on here and lie to ppl he doesnt know ?And Sickboy why are you defendind bouncers like there your children ? You have NO clue how many bouncers are pricks and how many are "heros" as you seem to make them.. there are so many factors that can have played a part in this , maybe baouncer was having bad day and raged out when he thought op might of purposely knocked over one of balloon guys velvet poles ..not really hard to beleive shit happens ppl react differantly and make mistakes,i still think rwood shld drop the lawsuit and sucker swing a bat at bouncer guy and call it even concusion for concusion lawsuits are for pussies :club:
I totally understand the skepticism, as I didn't go into much detail in my original post, but those who know me on here will tell you that I am telling the truth. It literally happened exactly as I stated previously. I have no reason to leave anything out, as I was seeking a small bit of legal advice and would have to tell the story straight anyways, as there were 3 witnesses statements taken at the scene, 2 of which were not my friends. Sickboy, I send my love :club:
lol.bro I hope your head gets better :D . I'll back up a bit, maybe the bouncer was a crazy man who just randomly attacked you for no reason. This is very possible.However, I was skeptical and your story did sound a bit dodgy, which is the only reason I called you out.I apalogisePeace
unless you can send me some "proof" to make me think otherwise ill beleive op, I dont really see a need for him to come on here and lie to ppl he doesnt know ?And Sickboy why are you defendind bouncers like there your children ? You have NO clue how many bouncers are pricks and how many are "heros" as you seem to make them.. there are so many factors that can have played a part in this , maybe baouncer was having bad day and raged out when he thought op might of purposely knocked over one of balloon guys velvet poles ..not really hard to beleive shit happens ppl react differantly and make mistakes,i still think rwood shld drop the lawsuit and sucker swing a bat at bouncer guy and call it even concusion for concusion lawsuits are for pussies :D
personelly if it was me and that guy sucker punched me from behind, I would've just turned around and hooked him right in the face there and then! lol, but thats just me. Mase's idea is probably more practical and less macho, and also it would not end up with OP in a hospital bed. What i dont get is if you didn't do anything wrong why didn't you and your friends just gang up on the idiot bouncer and kick the sh#t out of him? You had strength of numbers, surely you could overpower one guy and kick his ass? (Unless you're a wuss :club: ).I think the bouncer that K.O'd OP was a prick IF he was not reasonably provoked. (I believe OP now, he sounds more credible now than he did at the beggining of this thread).
I believe rwood.But whoever suggested that SickBoy is CU is a genius. It's so obvious now.
Did this guy just call me a genuis? :club: What does "CU" mean?He's making fun of me right?

Hey RWood,I believe you. I have no reason not to take your word for how this went down.There will always be a few skeptics/flamers here looking to give posters a hard time. In this case, I think you added to the problem. If you say that you didn't make a rude comment to the bouncer, fine, I'll take your word for that. But you must admit it is odd that in multiple posts in this thread you said (paraphrasing here)....."a bouncer has no right to assault someone even if they said something obnoxious to provoke him." If I were telling this story, I would say "I accidentily knocked over the pole and kept walking. Suddenly, the bouncer assaulted me from behind. He has no right to do that." I would not have said, "He has no right to assault me, even if I did say something." Why do you keep adding the phrase "even if I said something to him." This is what turned a little ribbing into a "He's not telling the whole story" issue. That is suspicious. A Freudian slip ? That's why you are getting harrassed here. You are giving them ammunition. Stop doing that ! A few posters (Pot Odds, GWC) have tried to point this out to you, but it doesn't seem like you are "getting" their point.Good luck with the lawsuit. I hope that you went to the hospital. I would think medical records and the police report are total money in the bank.

And it is driving me crazy: The word is STANCHION not pole with rope. I own 12 of them, they cost $125 each and the rope cost $75 each. Respect their power in crowd control!
The next time anyone goes out some place that has velvet ropes(or even the retractable ones), play with it for two seconds. You're not supposed to lean on them, as they're not stable enough to hold your weight obv. However, you cannot bump into it and knock it over. Try just casually pushing it over. Push a little further to see how far you would actually have to push it for it to fall. They have very stable bases, plus being attached to another makes sure they aren't toppled by anything but violent contact. Claiming "accident" is denial or you just think we're all plain dumb. So, you went out, acted like a Zach, then kicked over a pole on your way out because you're a spoiled brat and no one treats you like that without paying the price! Someone was tired of dealing with drunken punks like you, blew a fuse, and knocked you over. You were both out of line, and will both pay a price. You got yours, and hopefully you'll quit acting like a fool. He'll lose his job, and possibly face charges if your daddy can pull enough strings to get a prosecutor to give two shits(which they don't, but it would be good to be owed a favor or have one wiped). You both learned your lessons, so I think this whole situation comes out as a positive imo. Suing the bar is pointless monetarily, as most have lawyers fighting battles against idiots who do anything from chip their teeth on glasses to stumbling drunk down a set of stairs. They will fight it, and anything you possibly make will get chewed up in legal fees. Even if you do cash out against the bar it won't be much or worth the headache. Hopefully you learned something in the whole experience. Yes, punching you upside your head was wrong, and he should pay the price. What you did was stupid, and the end result was very negative.
The next time anyone goes out some place that has velvet ropes(or even the retractable ones), play with it for two seconds. You're not supposed to lean on them, as they're not stable enough to hold your weight obv. However, you cannot bump into it and knock it over. Try just casually pushing it over. Push a little further to see how far you would actually have to push it for it to fall. They have very stable bases, plus being attached to another makes sure they aren't toppled by anything but violent contact. Claiming "accident" is denial or you just think we're all plain dumb. So, you went out, acted like a Zach, then kicked over a pole on your way out because you're a spoiled brat and no one treats you like that without paying the price! Someone was tired of dealing with drunken punks like you, blew a fuse, and knocked you over. You were both out of line, and will both pay a price. You got yours, and hopefully you'll quit acting like a fool. He'll lose his job, and possibly face charges if your daddy can pull enough strings to get a prosecutor to give two shits(which they don't, but it would be good to be owed a favor or have one wiped). You both learned your lessons, so I think this whole situation comes out as a positive imo. Suing the bar is pointless monetarily, as most have lawyers fighting battles against idiots who do anything from chip their teeth on glasses to stumbling drunk down a set of stairs. They will fight it, and anything you possibly make will get chewed up in legal fees. Even if you do cash out against the bar it won't be much or worth the headache. Hopefully you learned something in the whole experience. Yes, punching you upside your head was wrong, and he should pay the price. What you did was stupid, and the end result was very negative.
I confess I jumped right to the end of this thread after reading the OP's first entry, but the above phrase is hilarious.

thanks sick boy, no apoligies necessary... And finz, the only reason I was saying that no one should be attacked for talking shit, was because people were saying that I did, and I was trying to make the point that either way, no one should be attacked for talking, even though in my case I had said nothing. And what would FCP without our posts getting ripped apart initially? I mean, it's expected haha

hadnt read this yet, but I ran into the inside part, tried to step over, foot caught rope, pulled it down, it was only 2 stanchions and one rope, so they went down pretty easy... I dunno I guess it was really dick of me just to walk away, but still not deserving of a flying suckerpunch from behind into the street causing a concussion and doctor visits...

Sometimes when someone cuts me off in traffic without even signaling I want to punch them in the back of the head.Or when someone knocks some shiz over and just keeps walking, I want to kick them in the esophagus. A general lack of common courtesy (not holding the door a little for the person coming behind you, or not saying thank you) doesn't raise that ire.But something so blatantly "fuck you" as knocking some shiz over and leaving it there...I don't know, if some maladjusted 'roid freak isn't out there punching the inconsiderate peeps in the head, I'd have to start doing it.Glad you're ok though, your offense wasn't worth permanent damage.

I'm too lazy to go back and look through the whole thread, but I'll be severely disappointed in FCP if there is not a 'pole' joke account and/or bouncer.
A reporter was walking around the Olympic village when he See's this man with a big stick. "Excuse me are you a pole vaulter?" "no I'm Swedish, but how you know my name is Walter?".

there is a club here in downtown orlando that we have been going to for like 6-7 years. we have gotten to know the owner, manager and pretty much every bouncer in the place. there is one bouncer that gives us a hard time every freakin time we are in the place. we get carded at the door<standard> and like at least once every few weeks this prick asks to see at least one of our i.d.s in the group later on in the evening.. the youngest person in our group is like 28..the club is 18+..lol...we are still respectful to this guy becuase we go there so often and dont want to make a scene , but he goes out of his way to give us a hard time. i could see if we were a bunch of young people freaking out in the place, but we are 3 couples in our late 20's early 30's...bouncers CAN be dicks just because....

there is a club here in downtown orlando that we have been going to for like 6-7 years. we have gotten to know the owner, manager and pretty much every bouncer in the place. there is one bouncer that gives us a hard time every freakin time we are in the place. we get carded at the door<standard> and like at least once every few weeks this prick asks to see at least one of our i.d.s in the group later on in the evening.. the youngest person in our group is like 28..the club is 18+..lol...we are still respectful to this guy becuase we go there so often and dont want to make a scene , but he goes out of his way to give us a hard time. i could see if we were a bunch of young people freaking out in the place, but we are 3 couples in our late 20's early 30's...bouncers CAN be dicks just because....
How often do you go to this place?
once maybe twice a week...for like the last 6-7 years..this guy has only been on for like half the time.,..
How many people go to this club in a week?
I'm too lazy to go back and look through the whole thread, but I'll be severely disappointed in FCP if there is not a 'pole' joke account and/or bouncer.
seriously.