Live Limit In Vegas

Asking the limit players who have played in Vegas. Low limits - I could play 10/20 if I thought the game was really loose, but more likely I'll stick under that.Where would you play? (Staying at Circus Circus BTW)At what level do you start paying seat rent instead of a rake?How do comp programs work? I've been to Vegas once before but it was a group trip and I only played a little (plus I was a nervous rookie). Is it worth playing in one place for 8-10 hours a day for 3 days? Because I was also thinking about getting around to see a few different places.Asking here because low level limit should be available anywhere. Checky already recommended the Mirage to me for mixed games and O8.Thanks for any tips anyone can give.

I love the Venetian room, to be honest.I played the 9/18 (yeah, weird) there during the WSOP and it was pretty sweet.I never really did much with comps, but the Venetian was supposedly pretty good for them. I forget the rate, but I worked up like $16 without really playing that much.Other nice rooms include Bellagio and Caesars.Don't expect comps from Bellagio, though.When are you going? I'm going Dec 10-17.Sorry you're staying at Circus Circus. :Pbtw, http://allvegaspoker.com is the nuts, if you didn't know about it already.

When are you going? I'm going Dec 10-17.Sorry you're staying at Circus Circus. :Pbtw, http://allvegaspoker.com is the nuts, if you didn't know about it already.
Dec 1-5. Too bad - it woulda been nice to have a beer.I really wouldn't mind seeing a few different rooms just to say I've played at them - lol - sounds like a tourist! I collect a chip from everywhere I play too. $1 souvenirs! But I would rethink that if I was giving up a lot in comps.I don't much care where I sleep - would be different if I was going to spend much awake time there. The location isn't the best, but it's +17 there, not -17 like here so it's not like walking 15 minutes is an issue. I didn't book the room - my wife was supposed to be going with friends to do the marathon on Sunday the 2nd, and they wanted to go as cheap as possible. 9 different people said they wanted to go then changed their mind, or could not make it work, so I'm going along instead.I've seen that site, and one other (bookmarked at home though so I forget). Thanks.

Haha, I hear ya man. Vegas is so dope.Circus Circus is ok. We went on the rollercoaster there, my first time in town.Just take the bus everywhere, it's so convenient.If I were you, planning on playing in a few rooms, I'd pick the following:BellagioVenetianCaesar'sThen maybe something downtown, like Binion's if you have time. Also, MGM is supposed to be great. I played there briefly, but wasn't too thrilled, but I only played 1/2 NL, and sucked hard, lol. Oh, also, the Wynn has an awesome room, a bit cramped, but very nice, and the best looking cocktail servers, AINEC.

I think the Palms still has an incredibly soft 4/8 LHE with half-kill to 6/12 game and 1/2 blinds (I know, weird structure). The room is smallish, but the players are regular and BRUTALLY bad. Drink service is solid, and the chips are nice, so you can take one or two cool looking ones home. They usually have good little promotions, too, that you can take advantage of. Not sure about comps. But I liked the Palms room. It's a pretty low-limit game, but you can pay for your trip there no problem

Oh man, drunk 4/8 at the Bellagio was goot.I had the whole table thinking I was the biggest fish ever.I only even went there cuz I got stuck like $150 bowling and wanted to grind it back while the rest of the crew went back to the condo.

Oh man, drunk 4/8 at the Bellagio was goot.I had the whole table thinking I was the biggest fish ever.I only even went there cuz I got stuck like $150 bowling and wanted to grind it back while the rest of the crew went back to the condo.
Such a degenerate....
damn you suck at bowling