daniel and lori

u pansies who give a flying fock about this are pathetic, go out and get a gawd damm girlfriend or something, shiat get a hooker, but please most of all get a life...talking about someones love life like so is just sad and pathetic

please don't let this forum become the tabloids.
u pansies who give a flying fock about this are pathetic, go out and get a gawd damm girlfriend or something, shiat get a hooker, but please most of all get a life...talking about someones love life like so is just sad and pathetic
If you quit posting on this thread, it would sink to the bottom and it wouldn't keep coming up to the top.
please don't let this forum become the tabloids.
If you quit posting on this thread, it would sink to the bottom and it wouldn't keep coming up to the top.
same with you. and same with me again right here. ah life, you're a vicious bitch of a cycle.
what show is your avatar from? is that Wolfwoode from Trigun? if so.... nice... vash the stampede is bad a**
its Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop
Other than that, it's just relationship stuff that I'm not about to share with everybody. Work and women, and you people are wishing me well at a rehab clinic? LOL. Classic.I'm taking my ex-fiancé Lori to the black tie event tonight. She is in town with her mother Sandi for the week and we've had a chance to hang out a little bit this week. That's all ya'll need to know on that front!Leave the guy alone. Which bit don't you understand?
For more information on this....go to www.letsgossiplikeoldwomenplayingbridge.com
LMAO! Gotta love your wit 8)
people its shit like this that is gonna cause Daniel to cloose off more in his blogs. Daniel and Lori are people trying to work whatever needs to be worked out themselves. Therefore since only one poster on this forum is close to Daniel( Josh Arieh) only he would even possibly have a clue, and Danielk might not even really share thatr info with Josh. Here's an idea, hows about we worry about our own love life's, or lack thereof.
:x :bubbleyeah:
:x :bubbleyeah: x2
:x :bubbleyeah: (x2)^2
Irony is so much more amusing when it is unintended.

Pulp Fiction..................." it's shit like this that's goin to bring this situation to a head"................SHUT UP!!!WHy can't DN find a date is what i wonder. Lori an't all that. There........................... i said it. How's your mom

Other than that, it's just relationship stuff that I'm not about to share with everybody. Work and women, and you people are wishing me well at a rehab clinic? LOL. Classic.I'm taking my ex-fiancé Lori to the black tie event tonight. She is in town with her mother Sandi for the week and we've had a chance to hang out a little bit this week. That's all ya'll need to know on that front!Leave the guy alone. Which bit don't you understand?
For more information on this....go to www.letsgossiplikeoldwomenplayingbridge.com
LMAO! Gotta love your wit 8)
it's not so much love....it's WANT.... :club:
Guest Anonymous
where's the hot chick threadjack when you need it?
Tons of them here: http://www.womenbehindbars.com/
Great site just clicked on it. Most of those chicks look like the Marlboro Man. Maybe we should recommend this site to DN so he wouldn't backslide with Lori. By the way DN likes the attention of the blogs, so I don't see him holding back on the postings anytime soon.
where's the hot chick threadjack when you need it?
Tons of them here: http://www.womenbehindbars.com/
Great site just clicked on it. Most of those chicks look like the Marlboro Man. Maybe we should recommend this site to DN so he wouldn't backslide with Lori. By the way DN likes the attention of the blogs, so I don't see him holding back on the postings anytime soon.
0783227388.01._PE20_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Lori and I are not together but have been discussing the possibility. We have a lot of important issues to work out if that's going to happen so I'm still not sure which way it will go. I can't really say anything more than that.

Lori and I are not together but have been discussing the possibility.  We have a lot of important issues to work out if that's going to happen so I'm still not sure which way it will go.  I can't really say anything more than that.
In all honesty, you didn't need to say that much to appease some of the people on this forum.
Lori and I are not together but have been discussing the possibility.  We have a lot of important issues to work out if that's going to happen so I'm still not sure which way it will go.  I can't really say anything more than that.
Uhh so is there a waiting list if things don't pan out? </joking>
Uhh so is there a waiting list if things don't pan out? </joking>
no you're not and you know it :club: