daniel and lori

Behind evey good man there's a good woman or in my case behind a good woman there is a decent guy!!!......Daniel does seem to win alot when she's in his corner!

Behind evey good man there's a good woman or in my case behind a good woman there is a decent guy!!!......Daniel does seem to win alot when she's in his corner!
Behind every good man, there's a bartender standing in front of him.

I think he is trying to make it happen but that wynn thing was like new years eve or a wedding or whatever he had to bring a date, friend, girlfriend, whatever he needed a chick there with him.

Other than that, it's just relationship stuff that I'm not about to share with everybody. Work and women, and you people are wishing me well at a rehab clinic? LOL. Classic.I'm taking my ex-fiancé Lori to the black tie event tonight. She is in town with her mother Sandi for the week and we've had a chance to hang out a little bit this week. That's all ya'll need to know on that front!Leave the guy alone. Which bit don't you understand?

Other than that, it's just relationship stuff that I'm not about to share with everybody. Work and women, and you people are wishing me well at a rehab clinic? LOL. Classic.I'm taking my ex-fiancé Lori to the black tie event tonight. She is in town with her mother Sandi for the week and we've had a chance to hang out a little bit this week. That's all ya'll need to know on that front!Leave the guy alone. Which bit don't you understand?
For more information on this....go to www.letsgossiplikeoldwomenplayingbridge.com
For more information on this....go to www.letsgossiplikeoldwomenplayingbridge.com
If that site doesn't work you can also try www.noneofyourdamnbusiness.com
You know you are quite a jerk...All you ever post in things that make fun of everyone else.You never have anything remotely smart to say yourself, you just like to give everyone crap.Grow up, and find something better to do with your life.Or move to RPG. Something.
You know you are quite a jerk...All you ever post in things that make fun of everyone else.You never have anything remotely smart to say yourself, you just like to give everyone crap.Grow up, and find something better to do with yuor life.Or move to RPG. Something.
Aw, come on, say what you mean. Don't hold back.
I know, stop the speculation. You people are acting like he posted these statements on his website for the public to see.

people its shit like this that is gonna cause Daniel to cloose off more in his blogs. Daniel and Lori are people trying to work whatever needs to be worked out themselves. Therefore since only one poster on this forum is close to Daniel( Josh Arieh) only he would even possibly have a clue, and Danielk might not even really share thatr info with Josh. Here's an idea, hows about we worry about our own love life's, or lack thereof.

people its shit like this that is gonna cause Daniel to cloose off more in his blogs. Daniel and Lori are people trying to work whatever needs to be worked out themselves. Therefore since only one poster on this forum is close to Daniel( Josh Arieh) only he would even possibly have a clue, and Danielk might not even really share thatr info with Josh. Here's an idea, hows about we worry about our own love life's, or lack thereof.
:x :bubbleyeah:
:x :bubbleyeah:
:x :bubbleyeah: x2
:clap:
:clap:
I wish I hadn't even clicked this thread --goodone Kdawg