im lookin for some poker clothes...not tacky or anything...no cheesy sloganssomething stylish...less words, more visualsim especially looking for a hoodie track jacket...these are good for christmas gifts.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im lookin for some poker clothes...not tacky or anything...no cheesy sloganssomething stylish...less words, more visualsim especially looking for a hoodie track jacket...these are good for christmas gifts.
www.flopgear.com???
NO!THIS is a good gift!!!...11649413034721120690163.png

im thinking more along the lines of this: i have a white button up shirt, with a black ace of spades on the right side, by my hip area. its pretty fancy looking.i remember last year at the 5-diamond final table, i saw a cardplayer reporter with a hooded jacket that was black and had faded white writing and images of cards...it was pretty damn cool but i didn't even think of asking where he got it

56CZI.jpg
i buy alot of clothes from there...i got one that says "FCUK it"no im not asking the forum to "Dress" me. im asking if anyone knows of stylish poker apparal that i can buy as x-mas gifts for my poker loving friends/family
i buy alot of clothes from there...i got one that says "FCUK it"no im not asking the forum to "Dress" me. im asking if anyone knows of stylish poker apparal that i can buy as x-mas gifts for my poker loving friends/family
Ah, ok, sorry I misunderstood.
I have nothing to add, as I see nothing written in your posts. I only see girls making out. I like when you post.
heres another post with nothing worthwhile to read...enjoy!

Do all you guys wear sunglasses when you play? I find it really difficult to play without my dark black pair. I donno I just dont feel comfortable.I heard that Phil Hellmuth is "partnering" with ray-ban or some other company like that to make a new range of "poker sunglasses".Can someone please tell me what exactly is a pair of "poker sunglasses". Do they have special powers that normal sunglasses dont have? Like x-ray vision or some James Bond laser device you can use to blow your opponents up after a bad beat? Or are they normal sunglasses, with some lame "feature" like extra dark tint,at a much higher price.Are the sunglasses Freddy Deeb is wearing "poker sunglasses"??? :club:

Do all you guys wear sunglasses when you play? I find it really difficult to play without my dark black pair. I donno I just dont feel comfortable.I heard that Phil Hellmuth is "partnering" with ray-ban or some other company like that to make a new range of "poker sunglasses".Can someone please tell me what exactly is a pair of "poker sunglasses". Do they have special powers that normal sunglasses dont have? Like x-ray vision or some James Bond laser device you can use to blow your opponents up after a bad beat? Or are they normal sunglasses, with some lame "feature" like extra dark tint,at a much higher price.Are the sunglasses Freddy Deeb is wearing "poker sunglasses"??? :club:
I guess some people wear glasses to the poker table for the same reason they wear glasses to the beach . So they can have a good long hard look at the same people without feeling bad or making others uncomfortableSome people might blink alot when they are blufffing and that might cover them. The rest just want people to respect their raises.
NO!THIS is a good gift!!!...11649413034721120690163.png
Is this stuff even good? I was thinking of trying it.
Unless "poker sunglasses" offer the same shielding of your eyes while allowing the wearer to easily see their hole cards and opponents with minimal shading, they're basically just going to be the same old thing with Hellmuth's name all over them (kind of like everything else he endorses). I don't know if such a thing is possible (sunglasses you can see through like normal glasses but no one can see your eyes), but if it is then some company should jump on that.