Stakes For $11 100k

5 stakes up for grabs. 400+ posts (no exceptions, so don't even ask if you have less). but you have to be good (you cant suck) so basically tell me why you are good at the pok3rEDIT: CLOSED!mkaplan108 (scenester09)ThePhoenix88 (ThePhoenix88)donk4life (Z_urinator)StupidKid(Stupidkid888)sagedecarte (sagedecarte)

well ive taken you up a few times before on these, so id understand if you want to give it to someone else gib, but ive been doing pretty good lately, final tabled 5 4.40s since thursday and gone deep in a bunch of mtts like the 2.206maxanyways, if you want to give me a shot again gibler, sagedecarte on stars :club:

jimrad on Poker StarsI don't need a stake.I never have been staked.I am leading the current Neg O quarterly standings, including 2 Neg O first place finishes this quarter.I wasn't going to play today, but you might convince me to make you proud.

I play goot, won several 180s in my day.scenester09 (Oviedo)
Me please. I'm not great at poker but I think I'll tid this down. Been running good for the past couple of days. ThePhoenix88 (vero beach)
Z_urinator (Pratt)Pokher is my main source of income.. and I like the pokher..
I used up all my bad luck in satsSo it's only profit from here innnnnnnnnnnStupidkid888(Sheffield)<3
well ive taken you up a few times before on these, so id understand if you want to give it to someone else gib, but ive been doing pretty good lately, final tabled 5 4.40s since thursday and gone deep in a bunch of mtts like the 2.206maxanyways, if you want to give me a shot again gibler, sagedecarte on stars :club:
everyone i quoted got a seat. gl. i need stars names if you didn't put them. THE DEAL IS 50/50 + SB!
SO YOU ARE LIP IS FAT. I KNEW IT.
I plead the 1234FIFTH!!!!!edit: damn missed it by one spot. GL everyone... make gibler321 some mobnies. God knows he could use it these days.(The previous insult has completely no merit, and should not be considered funny or true. For all I know, he's been tearing it up lately. Continue trolling.)

nothing personal to the people who did not make it. i usually do this stake thing every week. so far i think i've lost a lot. so win this week. i shipt to all the people i quoted. GLGLGL 50/50 + SB. everyone who got a seat respond so i know you understand the stipulations

nothing personal to the people who did not make it. i usually do this stake thing every week. so far i think i've lost a lot. so win this week. i shipt to all the people i quoted. GLGLGL 50/50 + SB. everyone who got a seat respond so i know you understand the stipulations
Yep
Reg'd.Cool.let us gogogogogogogogogogoggogogoogogogogogogogogogogo
Hope your horses do well. It's cool that we consistantly have people staking to things like this... Usually when people cash it just means more stakes are usually coming (if they do well). Profit's good for everyone eh?GLA