Tuan Le is being accused of cheating....

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so what if hasan folded KJ suit when he should have called. The fact that he even showed the cards to others shows that he has nothing to hide. Why fold to someones all in only to call with 77 later? They might have percentages on each other, but I'm quite sure they both played to win.

Paul you are a jerk on here, and a jerk on your blog. You think you are the only one to have an opinion. You think you are allways right when you post. One day some one is going to kick your ass for being such a disrespectful smart ass. All your money wont stop you from a good old fasioned ass whooopin. I hope it happens soon, You need to learn some respect. If they cheated they cheated, you cant change the past and you cant prove it. Get proof or STFU. I personaly think you are a punk and with out your money no one would care what you think.

this thread shows why its impossible to get the average poster on a forum to understand the most elementary parts of a topic without allowing their personal bias toward a person cloud their ability to think clearly.if you replaced pauls name with daniels in this thread there would be less egregious ignorance.the post about paul getting involved in "any sort of rumor" in his journal made me again pummel myself for thinking that public forums are anything other than a complete waste of time. you have to go through such piles and misinformation and blatant lying to get to something of value that its just not worth it. people just flat out make stuff up. why i am even typing a response is beyond me. i usually have a very staunch policy of not responding to ignorance.im not pro paul phillips and i am not anti paul phillips. but i am anti extreme ignorance. you may not like this or that about what heavily edited tv footage you have seen about him, but he keeps it real.i just felt the need to publicly expose the frauds that proclaim his journal is like star magazine.man....nothing gets me more riled up that pure unadulterated ignorance!

the post about paul getting involved in "any sort of rumor" in his journal made me again pummel myself for thinking that public forums are anything other than a complete waste of time. i just felt the need to publicly expose the frauds that proclaim his journal is like star magazine.
Good, then leave us alone and give me back the minute I wasted on your post.
Didn't pete rose get kicked out of baseball for something like this?staking your opponents in a tournament is tantamount to betting on the other team, thats unethical in any sport.
Well, it's a good thing that poker isn't a sport then. Who in the world really believes that it is?And I think you'll have a lot of trouble using your above statements as an argument against Tuan and Hasan seeing as staking opponents in tourneys happen all the time. Would you like to kick a large portion of the "pros" out of the poker world for staking their competition in a tourney?