Tuan Le is being accused of cheating....

I don't know about banning. But, I feel like I'm watching American Idol auditions.
"she bangs she bangs" sorry couldnt resist...god bles william hung...whenever i need a good laugh i just picture him dancing ..hahaha see it works....
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no, just for being annoyingbut im the silly one for reading this garbagepeace
annoying?and Smash is what? Entertaining?Get serious.OH..and BTW...I agree...you are silly.
i broke my rule i came backyou are kind of like Commodusand im kind of laughing at you scratching your head while you read it.and then im laughing some more when you figure out why that im laughging because I called you Commodous.but seriouslyyou are.
:roll:

I find it funny that people want to jump down Paul's throat for bringing up a very serious topic, and then when people throw some weak ass flames at him he fights back, gee what a surprise. Now onto the real discussion, what has just happened with this situation is exactly what Roy Cooke and Mike Sexton have been talking about over the past six months to several years. THis is something that if it gets past the internet message boards and actually makes it to the national news, could really damage the integrity of Poker. Staking players is not the problem, but thhe lack of visibility of who is being stakedand how big the stake is can lead us to a situation like this. I don't care if a player is being staked, but we need to know what the deal is so that we don't have a scandal that rocks Poker. With this being the second biggest championship of the calendar this is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed before the WSOP happens. THe WPT has done a good job of having a NO Deals in place, but the staking needs to be out in the open as we don't know if there was trully softplaying in this situation. I'd like to think the best of Tuan and Hasan, but barely any of teh posters on this baird know them, and even those who do would have a hard time saying what was exactly going on at that final table. Only Tuan and Hasan know for sure.

I find it funny that people want to jump down Paul's throat for bringing up a very serious topic, and then when people throw some weak ass flames at him he fights back, gee what a surprise. Now onto the real discussion, what has just happened with this situation is exactly what Roy Cooke and Mike Sexton have been talking about over the past six months to several years. THis is something that if it gets past the internet message boards and actually makes it to the national news, could really damage the integrity of Poker. Staking players is not the problem, but thhe lack of visibility of who is being stakedand how big the stake is can lead us to a situation like this. I don't care if a player is being staked, but we need to know what the deal is so that we don't have a scandal that rocks Poker. With this being the second biggest championship of the calendar this is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed before the WSOP happens. THe WPT has done a good job of having a NO Deals in place, but the staking needs to be out in the open as we don't know if there was trully softplaying in this situation. I'd like to think the best of Tuan and Hasan, but barely any of teh posters on this baird know them, and even those who do would have a hard time saying what was exactly going on at that final table. Only Tuan and Hasan know for sure.
lol you could wrtite the A&E Friday Night Mystery movie
Easily...the best post in the thread.
and yes i do try to make sure i harass you on a good 20% of your threads

The fact is that you knew what I meant and you just choose to start an arguement to make yourself feel better...again...it's that fetish of yours....or just insecurity. Yup, whatever you say, sport. That's what happened. It nothing to do with ridiculing you to my great enjoyment and you digging yourself deeper and deeper and deeper?Insecurity is still being unable to admit you're wrong *even now*.Stunning.I'd heard rumors that there were people with that level of neurosis and insecurity but I'd never dreamed I'd ever actually meet one.It's like seeing an albino tiger in the wild!! Hahahahaha.

and yes i do try to make sure i harass you on a good 20% of your threads
hey, herass has nothing to do with it

THis is something that if it gets past the internet message boards and actually makes it to the national news, could really damage the integrity of Poker.Hi. One, PARAGRAPHS.Two, there is no "integrity of poker".

The fact is that you knew what I meant and you just choose to start an arguement to make yourself feel better...again...it's that fetish of yours....or just insecurity. Yup, whatever you say, sport. That's what happened. It nothing to do with ridiculing you to my great enjoyment and you digging yourself deeper and deeper and deeper?Insecurity is still being unable to admit you're wrong *even now*.Stunning.I'd heard rumors that there were people with that level of neurosis and insecurity but I'd never dreamed I'd ever actually meet one.It's like seeing an albino tiger in the wild!! Hahahahaha.
Dude...you don't know me. Get over yourself. and wrong? about what?Ridiculing me with enjoyment? Is this an alternate universe? You are a nutcase. Anybody that reads your posts can see that you are a certifiable nutcase. Digging deeper and deeper? This is a freakin Message Board over the internet....WTF is wrong with you? Get laid.
Dude...you don't know me. Get over yourself. and wrong? about what?Ridiculing me with enjoyment? Is this an alternate universe? You are a nutcase. Anybody that reads your posts can see that you are a certifiable nutcase. Digging deeper and deeper? This is a freakin Message Board over the internet....WTF is wrong with you? Get laid.
is this the same person who not 20 minutes ago told someone to dieover a freakin Message BoardON THE INTERNET?
I don't find it a very confusing concept to be honest and it's funny to watch people try to redefine every word in a defiition of another word simply because they dan't deal with being wrong.It makes me laugh and laugh.
Yeah thats just so funny, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off too. Theres a reason why he almost have 4000 post, He loves this sh!t.Absolute stop being a tool. Don't you owe him $100?
Ridiculing me with enjoyment? Is this an alternate universe? You are a nutcase. Anybody that reads your posts can see that you are a certifiable nutcase. Digging deeper and deeper? This is a freakin Message Board over the internet....WTF is wrong with you? Get laid.
One word: Irony.
Easily...the best post in the thread.
thanks. Here's my thoughts. Paul has brought up a very valid topic that needs to be addressed fast. I don't want Poker to turn into the quiz show scandals that rocked TV in the 50s. I don't want to see some Robert Redford like movie made in 20 years about the poker boom of the early part of the century. I hope that Paul bringing this possibilty to light speeds up a Poker group or association that regualtes these happenings. Roy Cooke ahs been teh champion of this and mike sextion has voiced his opinion of these things too. There were problems in teh late 70s early 80s poker boom becuse of the cheating scandals at the Gardena and SoCal poker rooms and the money that was around back then was dollars compared to what is at stake now
is this the same person who not 20 minutes ago told someone to dieover a freakin Message BoardON THE INTERNET?
Nice sense of humor you got there.BTW...which one of you was the one that said that retarded people in wheelchairs were funny?
I don't find it a very confusing concept to be honest and it's funny to watch people try to redefine every word in a defiition of another word simply because they dan't deal with being wrong.It makes me laugh and laugh.
Yeah thats just so funny, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off too. Theres a reason why he almost have 4000 post, He loves this sh!t.Absolute stop being a tool. Don't you owe him $100?
nuh uhi am a bit creeped out that you know who i am
Two, there is no "integrity of poker".
I thought it to be obvious that he was speaking of the public's perception to poker's integrity.
Oh...Smasharoo knows that...he was just trying to start sh.t.

Ridiculing me with enjoyment? Is this an alternate universe? You are a nutcase. Anybody that reads your posts can see that you are a certifiable nutcase. Digging deeper and deeper? This is a freakin Message Board over the internet....WTF is wrong with you? Get laid.Coming apart now, I see.Let me save you some time.My dick's huge, I'd kick your ass in real life, I make more money than you, my wife is a super hot nymphomaniac with a trust fund, and I'm better looking.You're a better speller though, so take heart.

Nah, the first 5 minutes I read Paul's, Harry's and Smash's original posts was worthwhile. The next 5 minutes I read about the nuances between collusion and softplaying did me absolutely no good. In fact, I think I'm dumber as a result. My $0.02 is that softplaying isn't collusion (just like a square is always a rhombus but a rhombus isn't always a square). I know you were all waiting desperately for my take on it. No? Eh.Aren't we overdue for a hot chick thread hijack? I'm hoping for something like Jenna Jameson or something like that.

Ridiculing me with enjoyment? Is this an alternate universe? You are a nutcase. Anybody that reads your posts can see that you are a certifiable nutcase. Digging deeper and deeper? This is a freakin Message Board over the internet....WTF is wrong with you? Get laid.Coming apart now, I see.Let me save you some time.My dick's huge, I'd kick your ass in real life, I make more money than you, my wife is a super hot nymphomaniac with a trust fund, and I'm better looking.You're a better speller though, so take heart.
Well...My Dick is average, would probably kick your ass in real life, I make 60k a year, my wife is really good in bed but has no money, and I am extremely handsome and look great naked.