This would make a good poll question.Add a 3rd option, Shawn Michaels.
Not really Shawn Michales. I just like his nickname. My other man crushes are: Lebron, Josh Cribbs, Bear Grylls, and Doug Heffernan.
Most people did, thats why I liked him.My favorite was on letterman when he would come out and do his happy dance.and ofcourse this.Sparkles
Not to mention that he -- in the Charlie Kaufman-written Get a Life -- inspired Handsome Boy Modeling School, and its brilliant concept-album So...How's Your Girl?, which is one of my all-time favorite records.
Use the Force. (Man, I'm just an all around good guy. If I were a chick I'd totally be into me.)
sweetness. I'll do my best to upload some hip hop tracks for you. They'll be a collection of stuff that you won't like and/or you've already heard. Additionally, they won't be put into any mix type order, and they'll be completely inappropriate for this thread (because they'll be full of profanity).
sweetness. I'll do my best to upload some hip hop tracks for you. They'll be a collection of stuff that you won't like and/or you've already heard. Additionally, they won't be put into any mix type order, and they'll be completely inappropriate for this thread (because they'll be full of profanity).
You can't do that; that's MY mixtape style! My mixtape Name is Ill Cutz, but "Ill" is meant literally. It's actually quite confusing to those predisposed to believe people's skill is proportionate to the skill level about which their handle boasts. To save confusion, I'm thinking about switching to Bloo Toof.

I'd like to thank all of you for your contributions. Especially Dirtydutch, I know you put some time in on that. I knew this would be the place to get some help and it was.I have passed along all your suggestions and relevant links and all were much appreciated by the recipient as well.Thanks again, guys...

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nmwjaj25mthere you go dutch and possibly others. enjoy. or don't. It's not like I'll be sitting here eagerly awaiting your approval or anything. maybe I should put this into the music thread? well I'm too lazy to post twice.