Just downloaded some CR vids on how to use Pokertracker.It shows how to data mine on Full Tilt but not on Pokerstars. There is an Observed Hands tab when you go to click on import hand history for Full tilt icon but when you go to click on the PS Icon theres no observed hands tab.Anyone know if you can Datamine on Pokerstars?

Just downloaded some CR vids on how to use Pokertracker.It shows how to data mine on Full Tilt but not on Pokerstars. There is an Observed Hands tab when you go to click on import hand history for Full tilt icon but when you go to click on the PS Icon theres no observed hands tab.Anyone know if you can Datamine on Pokerstars?
can't datamine stars, i have heard of someone that could do it (against their TOS) and he sold the HH's but not sure if he does it. You could subscribe to his service and he would send you HH he datamined for your level of play. Can't remember how to find out if they still have this availiable but im sure you could find it if you rlly look.
Umm, no it doesn't suck.A site that allows datamining is not doing a good job for their players.
Wait...allowing people to learn how I play poker for free wihtout having to spend the time to learn it themselves is bad?See that's why I've been playing bad for years...I'm setting up the cheaters
im not sure id like to know myself tho..